For Sale 1967 Chrysler Sheetmetal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceWagon

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hood for 1967 Chrysler Newport models - includes "CHRYSLER" letters and chrome molding on front of hood
Also have the trunklid

Both in Really nice condition.
Hood: $125
Trunk: $125
Package Deal for both $200

Local pick-up ONLY

Can post pictures of the trunklid, but it may not be until next week after the Mopar Nats.

67_Chrys-Hood-a.JPG

Last edited:
Are you sure that's for a '67? Looks more like a '65 or '66 to me.
I am not certain. Those mid 60's Chryslers are not my area of expertise.

However here are pictures right from the 1967 Chrysler sales brochure. Sure looks to be the correct hood for 1967 Chrysler Newport models. You maybe confusing it with the 300 hood which is unique to that model and is not the same as this hood. 67 Chrylser ad.jpg67 Chrylser ad-1.jpg

Hood for 1967 Chrysler Newport models - includes "CHRYSLER" letters and chrome molding on front of hood
Also have the trunklid

Both in Really nice condition.
Hood: $125
Trunk: $125
Package Deal for both $200

Local pick-up ONLY

Can post pictures of the trunklid, but it may not be until next week after the Mopar Nats.

View attachment 610407

Here is the matching trunklid.
Both the hood and trunklid are in nice condition. Really dirty from long-term storage in a barn.

If interested send a PM, these parts have to be moved.

67_Chrys-Trunk-a.JPG.jpeg67_Chrys-Trunk-c.JPG.jpeg

FREE DELIVERY !!
If interested in the 1967 Chrysler hood and trunklid could arrange for FREE delivery / pick-up to the Mopar show at Norwalk Raceway this Sept.

$200 for BOTH the Hood and Trunklid - Open to Offers

These parts have to move, I have no room to store them for an extended time.

Also to answer several inquiries - YES the "Chrysler" letters are included on both the hood and trunklid.

Last edited:
FREE DELIVERY !!
If interested in the 1967 Chrysler hood and trunklid could arrange for FREE delivery / pick-up to the Mopar show at Norwalk Raceway this Sept.

$200 for BOTH the Hood and Trunklid - Open to Offers

These parts have to move, I have no room to store them for an extended time.

Also to answer several inquiries - YES the "Chrysler" letters are included on both the hood and trunklid.

The Mopar Norwalk show only 2 weeks out.
ANY interest in the 1967 Chrysler Hood and Trunklid ?

As stated I don't have the room for extended long-term storage of this sheetmetal. If there's no interest it will go to scrap sometime in fall.

If you get no takers, you should at least call Murray Park and offer it to him at no cost if he comes to get it. How close are you to Tiffin OH?

If you get no takers, you should at least call Murray Park and offer it to him at no cost if he comes to get it. How close are you to Tiffin OH?
I would think if this murray parks has interest he needs to inquire.
and as to giving it away for free makes no sense looking from the outside in. I would think I would give it to boy scouts scrap metal drive first. At least they could get a few hot dogs from it for there camping trips

The hood and trunklid still available. Have until early Nov range or these parts will go to scrap.

$200 for BOTH seems like a really good deal. However, if anyone is interested Open to OFFERS

I would also TRADE the 67 Chrysler hood & trunklid for the following parts:
> Hardtop Doors from a 1962 Chrysler or 1963-64 Dodge Custom 880 4-Door Hardtop
> Doorsill Plates from 1963-64 Dodge Custom 880 4-door Hardtop

I have given Murray parts that I haven’t been able to sell and actually have been working on another pile for the next time I see him. I wont scrap anything that’s nice enough to put back into service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back