1967 coronet 383 4 speed wagon - $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want it, beat or not. Most likely it'll end up as a donor for another b or e body, which is too bad as many of them were saved from the crusher when they had no business being saved. Needs someone who has welding skills and very likely is one of a kind. Pretty rusty for a cali car.

If this was a 68 or 69 I'd be all over it.
California cars rust, from the top down outside in not the other way around.

My CHP project is a classic example of California rust.

2010-12-05_004.jpg

This car never left the state, was not in snow country, it did sit in a field for 30 years.

Alan

Ah hell they make a lot of sheet metal for those cars somebody with a welder on the left coast go get it.

The window channel on these is a breeding ground for rust. That poor wagon, my question is, why'd ya' wait? Why now?

How did you get that number, Patrick? I thought it was impossible to nail down C-body "how many out of how manys"

Stan you better get away from Florida, all those old folks are rubbing off on you.

That would be one fun wagon. I really want to learn metal work but that body scares me.

I bought a '70 Firebird Formula 400/4speed/12 bolt that had been a San Francisco car it's entire life. The car would roast both rear tires in second gear and would pull most of the San Francisco hills in third.
Like was said above they rust from the top down!
I had the rust in the top repaired around the C pillars, A pillars/dashboard along with a brand new windshield to seal it from the elements until I could get to it. Like this seller, I had no garage, covered parking is expensive and I had to move it weekly for street cleaning so, I couldn't take it apart.... for 7 yrs!!
I bought my Fury and then happily sold it!

This '67 wagon is a cool car and yes, probably rare, would be nice to have but, I won't go through that again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back