1967 Dodge Monaco 500 (Colorado)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDR529

Reaction score
Contact seller
Posted on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967...6295721?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cceb96aa9
Offered for sale with NO RESERVE this very rare 1967 Dodge Monaco 500 2Dr hardtop. Highest bidder will win/buy the car. Good original condition. Very solid and straight California car. Nice body without any signs of damage and/or previous repair visible. Minor rust spots only at bottom/corners of rear window (typical). Original red paint is fair/good (faded in places). The bumpers are in great shape, straight and shinny. The stainless trim, chrome, etc. is also in very good shape, without apparent damage. The glass is in excellent condition. I believe the engine is a 383 and the automatic transmission is a 727 Torque Flite. The car doe not currently run, but the engine turns over and it doesn't look like it would need much work to get it going. It's all original and the car shows 736 miles on the odometer, obviously it did turn over and the true mileage is assumed to be 100,736. The interior is fair, but the seats will need to be reupholstered as the vinyl has dried up and split in some places. The door panels and the rest of the upholstery are in fair/presentable condition. Extra parts are included (taillight surrounds, lenses, etc.). Original hubcaps will also be included.
This is an absolute complete, original MOPAR, well worth restoring. I believe that the Monaco 500 in 1967 was the precursor car for the muscle cars such as the Chargers, Challengers, etc. in 1968 (I remember reading about that and also that there were only about 1600-1700 made in 1967). Anyway, here it is in search of a good home. I am no longer able/willing to do the restoration myself as I have lost my storage and need to make room. The car is being sold on a Bill of Sale. It will need to be picked up with a trailer or by a transporter. $520 deposit due immediately upon end of auction and the remainder payable by Bank Wire or cash upon pick up in person. Buyer is responsible for all transport/pick-up arrangements and costs to their location.
Sold with no reserve and a low starting price!
Please email with any questions.
Thanks for looking!

I would have to say that it appears to have a 400 in it....

Wrong intake/EGR, valve covers, exhaust manifolds and also wrong color...

must have been nice in its day .red with a white interior...It needs work

Don't see that model/color combination often. If somebody tackles it, it would be a stunner.

< Sent from my tablet >

Last edited:
This would make for a nice car for the one willing to invest in it.

That is going to be an expensive endeavor no doubt. Very nice when done.

0000aehdhk4sbod0.640x480

Is that an early 70's C-body in the background?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back