For Sale 1967 DODGE POLARA CONVERTABLE - $4500 (CL-not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PH27L7

Reaction score
Contact seller
Located WV panhandle. Has some good options, have seen worse deals.
1967 DODGE POLARA CONVERTABLE - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

1967 dodge Polara conv. 383 auto pwr steering & brakes tilt telescopic wheel solid body&paint nice interior It has been in storage 20 plus years it does run but needs mtr work & tank cleaned top works good but needs a new one. $4500.00 obo
67 polara 1.jpg

67 polara 2.jpg

67 polara 3.jpg
67 polara 4.jpg

67 polara 5.jpg

67 polara 6.jpg

Some moron has also disconnected the A/C, so figure on that being trashed as well. Top is shot, fuel and brake system need overhaul and the car has been repainted the wrong color, appears to have been yellow to start with, and a silver overlay on the fender wells and cowl. Not sure if there was another repaint in silver before the blue that is on the car now. Also wonder if fresh paint is covering a lot of bondo. In my view this car relative to it's current condition is not worth much over $2.5k

Dave

Some moron has also disconnected the A/C, so figure on that being trashed as well. Top is shot, fuel and brake system need overhaul and the car has been repainted the wrong color, appears to have been yellow to start with, and a silver overlay on the fender wells and cowl. Not sure if there was another repaint in silver before the blue that is on the car now. Also wonder if fresh paint is covering a lot of bondo. In my view this car relative to it's current condition is not worth much over $2.5k

Dave
IMHO $2,500.00 is two much. Maybe $1,500.00 if the body checks out.

So, two grand is fair then, yes?
If this car checks out and it very well could, it would be a lot of fun in style for anything up to and including the asking price.

I think 2.5k is probably a smokin deal on this vert and 1.5k is just an insult.
Sorry, but when you take in spending $1,000.00 or more to straighten out the A/C, then $1,000.00 to 1,500.00 for a new top, then replace the fuel lines, and fix the butchered electrical you can end up at an additional $4,500.00 over what he is asking for it.

Sorry, but when you take in spending $1,000.00 or more to straighten out the A/C, then $1,000.00 to 1,500.00 for a new top, then replace the fuel lines, and fix the butchered electrical you can end up at an additional $4,500.00 over what he is asking for it.
Who’s going to spend a thousand bucks to get ac working on fair weather convertible cruiser???:realcrazy:

Being far from original,this 'vert can be a good starting point for anybody wanting to get into the old car hobby.
Some kid with a bit of mechanical inclination can enjoy this old topless bird.
Based on the pics,it appears no serious body work /painting or interior work needed.
It can go either way from custom to original.
Like most of the C's you buy it for love not for a return in the investment.

Wow, my cars aren't worth **** if this isn't worth $2500. Screw the A/C ,there a big friggin hole in the roof! Fix the top, $$$, do the engine work, $, fix the fuel lines, ¢, and fix the electrical, ¢¢. The body looks fine regardless of what color it came as. I prefer the blue over the yellow myself. I have one car out of eight that is the original color, so that doesn't matter. As for $4500, it would need eyes in it. Hell, I bought my Polara 500 for $3500 and that needed way more than this car, I stuck that much back into it and more, and I still need to do some things yet. This isn't a bad deal, if you look past a few small things it needs. I bet this could be had for $3500 all day long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back