1967 Fury III 2 door hardtop parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gergstuff

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,
I carted home two '67 Furies over the weekend, one a convertible Sport Fury and the other a Fury III hardtop, I will be borrowing parts heavily from the hardtop for the rag top and do yet know specifically what I will need so if you have a need let me know and I will verify that I do not need it before I let it go. Sorry to be so non committal but the wife is already grumbling about these critters. No motor or trans and the windshield and back glass are shot I think the other glass is ok. No gas tank, need that for the convertible. I will get some photos up tonight. Interior is recent but I don't think it is stock someone removed the back seat and carpeted the area. The sheet metal is fairly rough for the most part dents and some rust in the rear quarters. I am in the nw corner of Washington state and will ship.

Heck I would sell both cars for $2500 if someone wanted them as my intent was to return the convertible to roadworthy status and sell it to fund another project I acquired in this trade. The convertible has quite a bit of rust in the back end and the rear floors, was going to attempt to cut and paste from the hardtop. I can send you pictures of the rag top if you are interested, my youngest daughter said it looked like a big piece of poop, it is in red primer but that apt description should give you an idea...383 4v runs, no brakes at the moment.

Thanks,
Craig

Thank you and thank you, the other parts of the trade were a '69 Ford T-bird basically ready for the scrap heap and a '73 Datsun 240z (that is the project I wanted) and a rebuilt SBC in pieces.

20140804_193006.jpg20140804_193042.jpg20140804_193101.jpg20140804_193028.jpg

20140804_193006.jpg

20140804_193028.jpg

20140804_193042.jpg

20140804_193101.jpg

how much for the trim pieces at the junction of top to quarter panels? also need the rubber around the rear window

Wish I had a secret to re-create c-pillar trim and the rubber for the back glass several people seem to need that stuff, unfortunately I only have one of each...

let me know how much for the following parts: four of the wheel wells chrome strips,
Ash tray, and side chrome stripping at the upper part of doors and curve towards the back. Also the chrome seat panels on each side of the seats, two door knobs. May need other parts later.

need side chrome clips for attaching the strips. clips are two sizes. narrow strip and wider strips. If you have the hardtop; you will see what I mean.
I also need other parts.
Ray Balderas (please use PM tool)

Last edited by a moderator:
I see parts that I need for my 67 Fury 111. Chrome strips on both sides if you still have and if they are in good condition, Ash tray, trunk decal "V" shape and possibly other parts. Ray Balderas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back