For Sale 1967 Imperial Convertible. $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one certainly had my attention as well, but after Big John's assessment! Gotta pass. Thanks John for your time and efforts..

This one certainly had my attention as well, but after Big John's assessment! Gotta pass. Thanks John for your time and efforts..

I just messaged the owner of this one to see if she made a sale on it yesterday and indeed she did so any bets as to how long before we see it again and for what price?

There's a big Mopar show coming up next week and another huge (7000+cars) street rod show on the same weekend as Carlisle. I'll bet the car shows up in at least one of the car corrals... Wouldn't even surprise me to see it at Carlisle.

Then again, somebody might have bought it with the idea "I can restore this". It may even show up here... Who knows?

I'm so glad it was far away...I am the guy that would try and fix it. I will be going Glacier blue on my 68.

I'm so glad it was far away...I am the guy that would try and fix it. I will be going Glacier blue on my 68.
I would have really tried to talk you out of it. This was one of those cars that once you started it would just unravel. It could be done, I've seen worse, but they involved throwing obscene amounts of time and cash at the car. You would really need a solid parts car for body panels... and I think it would be better to use this as a parts car for a solid body project.

I'd say it'll surface within 2 weeks for 55 hundy.

I'd say it'll surface within 2 weeks for 55 hundy.

i'd assign a probability factor to that of even money or a bit better, but then if we get past end of July and we havent seen it, I start to feel better about my Fall 2017 guess.

i'd suspect then that somebody is working on it with arbitrage in mind .. fine by me as long as they do a good job on it.

hopefully we get what we all hoped though .. a new owner ready/able to do what needs to be done with the intent to keep it a while .. and show if off here someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back