SOLD 1967 Imperial convertible project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$4,000 or make me an offer. I really don’t have room to keep this one and soon it is going to be counterproductive and I’m going to have to move it outside somewhere.

The purchase of this car also comes with post sale support. I will gladly provide any tech support that I can and if it is found that there are missing parts that I do have in my inventory but did not come with the car I will provide them free of charge + shipping.
Also included is a factory service manual and the owners manual in its factory bi fold.

I guess the rarest things on that car would be the convertible top components, unless they were the same on most Chryslers? I remember the first time I drove mine in the country on a beautiful Spring day in Sonoma County after I had fixed all the issues mine had and what a wonderful experience it was with the top down. She just purred. I always remember that. Also, I told the new buyer over and over "remember, they only made 577 of these, be careful with it and don't go cutting holes everywhere for a new stereo!"

2009_0512ImperialNEWPICS0017.JPG

2009_0512ImperialNEWPICS0009.JPG

The top frame itself is the same as a non Imp C-body as is all the side glass, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back