NOT MINE 1967 Monaco 4-dr poly 318 unrestored $2750 CAD ($2k USD) Grand Forks BC

MoPar~Man

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
1967 Monaco 4-dr poly 318 unrestored $2750 CAD ($2k USD) Grand Forks BC

For sale 1967 dodge Monaco 4 door original paint with great patina runs and drives great has a new master cylinder, fuel pump,New rear shocks 318 poly Auto comes with stock steel wheels, it gets lots of attention located in Grand Forks asking $2,750

(Grand Forks is right on the US/Canada border, right in the middle of BC, closest notable US city is Spokane)

This car has rear window defogger fan (or possibly this is a rear-seat floor heater and defogger). I rarely see that. Does not have flow-through ventilation (I guess the 4-door '67 Monaco / Polara's didn't have that?). Does not have front or rear bumper guards. Bumpers look in great shape. Passenger-side mirror. No Clock. Original hood insulation?

ce26859f-3cfe-40b9-8e9a-2a81553cbcc8_002.jpg

1f264cd7-6d82-4a47-9ee5-0fd07020dbc3_002.jpg

88440da2-a74e-4d86-b888-71d3f48dfaed_002.jpg

120d9d36-1db6-47fb-9dfd-d876e371e59e_002.jpg

888237dd-5e62-4f67-bdae-50ee0ee3f1a2_002.jpg

Last edited:
Parts Hell! I'd drive it! I might even redo the seats and drive it some more! :thumbsup:

Oh God no.
My grandfather ordered new a 68 Monaco . Then in 74 he ordered a 74 Monaco. Right around the good years. I ca not grasp the interior and dash of the 68

Oh God no.
My grandfather ordered new a 68 Monaco . Then in 74 he ordered a 74 Monaco. Right around the good years. I ca not grasp the interior and dash of the 68
That 68 dash is a blend into your Fusie dashes. The 67 was a bridge between the best years ever, 65 & 66 with the dual pods. But as Chris said, it's personal taste.

Has rear window defogger fan.
The flow- through vent system was only in 2 door fastops and 4dr hardtops. One year only.
Love to see VIN and fender tags as I am documrnting 67 Dodges.
A lot of funky thing were happeni g in 67 model year with cars built in Canada but spec'd for US
Good deal on a great daily driver!

I'm just not a slab guy Fred. Exterior looks cool as Hell.
Interior .....

I'm just not a slab guy Fred. Exterior looks cool as Hell.
Interior .....
I get that. My affinity for the slabs comes from learning to drive in my Dad's 67 Polara. The big change interior wise for 68 was they went from the round speedo and instrument display to the horizontal, kind of a precursor to the 69/70 instrument clusters. Personally I like the round instruments better.

I'd like to ride in yours one day, or one like it. Perhaps my opinion would change.

I certainly do not like the looks of this subject car.

I'd like to ride in yours one day, or one like it. Perhaps my opinion would change.

I certainly do not like the looks of this subject car.
Dave, the Cicada was the nicest driving Slab I've owned. It handled like it was on rails, was comfortable at all speeds, and felt solid in its maneuvering.

The interior was the best part of the car.

Regarding the '68 Monaco / Polara instrument cluster, it ought to be possible to put the '67 cluster in there. The surrounding trim on the left /right is identical. Unless there's some mounting differences that would prevent it. Likewise the '68 cluster should mount into a '67. Unless I'm totally missing something here.

Regarding the '68 Monaco / Polara instrument cluster, it ought to be possible to put the '67 cluster in there. The surrounding trim on the left /right is identical. Unless there's some mounting differences that would prevent it. Likewise the '68 cluster should mount into a '67. Unless I'm totally missing something here.
You are probably right, but its a job for a younger more energetic man than me. I've done that sort of work now on 2 old cars. I don't like the 67 cluster enough to do it again LOL.

Back