WANTED 1967 Monaco left front turn signal lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy sure does make it look easy.Great video. I would like to try this someday.

This would be a hard lens to mold I would think. Maybe if it were made in 2 parts then glued together.

For getting the car safetied, I would bet that if you just cut some acrylic sheets (1/8 or 1/4") to cover the housing (maybe sand them to give a frosted look) that they'd be all you need. A garage would never know they weren't factory.

I just saw this post. I think a Polara lens is the same. If so I believe I have a pair of nice used lenses. Will have to dig a little but if they will work for you their yours.

Will.

I just saw this post. I think a Polara lens is the same. If so I believe I have a pair of nice used lenses. Will have to dig a little but if they will work for you their yours.

Will.
Yes 67 Polara and Monaco same frt lenses. .
PM me once you find them and we can make a deal!

20221119_195242.jpg

Going to the wreckers this afternoon or tomorrow, so you will find out soon if that elusive lens is there or not.

PT

I scored a pair from a member here but spares are always welcome!
Sorry, bad news, they were busted from a front hit, I did find some amber ones on a wagon that was in the yard, but you have those. I'm pretty sure there is another 67 Monaco but I did not come across it, part of the field was flooded cutting off a section of searching. I had the original photo and took another one today and I'm sure they are not the same car. I will be back there soon anyway to look again for you .
Glad you found what you were looking for, they are rare!

Have a nice day,

PT

Sorry, bad news, they were busted from a front hit, I did find some amber ones on a wagon that was in the yard, but you have those. I'm pretty sure there is another 67 Monaco but I did not come across it, part of the field was flooded cutting off a section of searching. I had the original photo and took another one today and I'm sure they are not the same car. I will be back there soon anyway to look again for you .
Glad you found what you were looking for, they are rare!

Have a nice day,

PT
I really do appreciate you looking out for me!

Thank you!

I really do appreciate you looking out for me!

Thank you!
it's not even 5 minutes away, just an excuse to get out of the house on such a nice day, got a few parts for myself and discovered a few more slabbies down rows I had not even discovered the last 3 times I was there.
Checked out stuff for Boydsdodge also today, I don't mind looking for somone and removing stuff if it doesn't give me a hard time, mostly a recon mission!
Hey, you've given me good advice, a good turn deserves another, besides I 'm going there anyway, scavenging parts is fun!

Have a nice day,

PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back