1967 Plymouth Fury 3 Hardtop

Yea coulda used a little more lol. Thats a MP purple 284/484. It usually surprises people when I start it up .

Mighty fine ! Are you running the stock torque convertor, and what ratio rear end? Is the cam working good with the setup you have?

Mighty fine ! Are you running the stock torque convertor, and what ratio rear end? Is the cam working good with the setup you have?

I'm sorry. . . I just now read your earlier posts about the 3:91 rear end yer running. That oughta work pretty good with that cam. Don't know if a 3:23 would work well too. . .

Love it!
IMG_2172.JPG

I'm sorry. . . I just now read your earlier posts about the 3:91 rear end yer running. That oughta work pretty good with that cam. Don't know if a 3:23 would work well too. . .
It's far from fast but it'll move out of its own way lol. A converter upgrade is on the list. I've got a set of 3.55 that will work on my sure grip but I kinda like the stump pullers!

That's our own version of retweeting I think...

Back out for some cleaning/paint and new pan gasket! Trans is getting a new gasket and fingers crossed a 2400 stall.
IMG_1186.JPG
IMG_1187.JPG

Back