1967 Plymouth fury III Dash and interior panels replacement options

Vexed_Waffle

Reaction score
Hi all,

Gutted the interior on my 67 Fury III. Seems it was originally green. The gentlemen who owned the car before me apparently just spray painted the carpet green and black vinyled over the interior panels while also cutting in holes for speaker tweeters. Grrrr. The dash pad is pretty much gone.(Cracked in the middle, disintegrated at the ends) Any suggestions on the easiest and most affordable way to get that interior back into shape? I saw dash pads for $800(ouch) I don't know if the panels are salvageable.

Since the car was painted black I'd like to keep the black interior look. But I'm pretty much a pup when it comes to all this.

Thank you for your help.

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4063.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4068.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

IMG_4145.jpg

I am looking for some one to repair my interior panels on my 67 Sport Fury also.

The door panels can be improved on... The speaker holes are there to stay though.

The vinyl can be removed and installed back on a new board.. I'm just starting to do my 300 door panels... New boards with the old vinyl. I'll post some pics as I get through it.

Another idea is you can do a little creative work with some fabric over a new board. I did something like that with my '53 http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/showthread.php?7070-1953-Windsor/page4 starting post 34.

This was not a budget thing, but I did the whole thing meaning that I changed the board and the fabric and had them done as originals:

And had also the dash pad re-coated.

I acquired the board (MDF-board) and clips myself (about 30$):
05015%20003.JPG

The work was done at upholstery shop, about 820 $ (panels+dash). This was done in
Finland so unfortunately I cannot help you with the shop, but I would imagine
any of the upholstery shops should be able to do it.

I need door panels for my two door fury convertible were can I buy some

Back