Reaction score
Not Mine:
1967 Plymouth Fury VIP | eBay
1967 Plymouth Fury VIP w 19k miles
Time left:6d 12h Monday, 9:52AM
Starting bid:US $2,900.00
Reserve not met [ 0 bids ]
Item location: Syracuse, New York

The floorboards and trunk are solid. The body is very nice with two small areas in front of the rear wheel houses that have a little perforated rust. It looks to me like it has mostly original paint on it there is some surface rust. The original vinyl top has a few small holes in it but it is very solid. Rebuilt carburetor, new gas tank, sending unit and fuel lines, fuel filter and upper radiator hose and master cylinder. The drivers power window works but the other three don’t.
67VIP-01.jpg

67VIP-02.jpg

67VIP-03.jpg

67VIP-04.jpg

I can take a look at this if someone is serious. I'm out of town for a funeral, but will be back Friday.

@cbarge or @66/72RAB may have looked at this car at the CNY Mopar show.

That is my buddy's car.
Yes I was drooling over this car. I had a VIP and would love to grab this one.
Greg is an honest up front guy and what you see is what you get---an honest original unmolested car.
Original paint,mint interior. It does have some imperfections in the paint and top but that us what I call Patina.
I would drive it as it is except putting on fresh set of much needed tires.
Runs and drives real nice too.
Greg gave me first refusal on it but I am in no position to take on another car since my divorce.
The car is worth buying.

I ask because I don’t know! Is it supposed to have “Skirts” on it? Or was it an option? Thx, nice looking car too.

I ask because I don’t know! Is it supposed to have “Skirts” on it? Or was it an option? Thx, nice looking car too.

I was thinking the same thing, it looks like it should have skirts but this image from an original brochure shows it must have been an option even on the VIP

1967%20Plymouth%20Fury-02-03.jpg

Having said that, we need a drool icon. I love this car. I need to build another garage and get a second job to support my addiction.

Not Mine:
1967 Plymouth Fury VIP | eBay
1967 Plymouth Fury VIP w 19k miles
Time left:6d 12h Monday, 9:52AM
Starting bid:US $2,900.00
Reserve not met [ 0 bids ]
Item location: Syracuse, New York

The floorboards and trunk are solid. The body is very nice with two small areas in front of the rear wheel houses that have a little perforated rust. It looks to me like it has mostly original paint on it there is some surface rust. The original vinyl top has a few small holes in it but it is very solid. Rebuilt carburetor, new gas tank, sending unit and fuel lines, fuel filter and upper radiator hose and master cylinder. The drivers power window works but the other three don’t.
View attachment 194050
View attachment 194051
View attachment 194052
View attachment 194053
She is the VIP version on my Fury III, except with a 318. I WISH I was in a position to buy the car. How cool would it be. Who ever gets this car all the best MOPAR karma.

I was thinking the same thing, it looks like it should have skirts but this image from an original brochure shows it must have been an option even on the VIP

View attachment 194078

Having said that, we need a drool icon. I love this car. I need to build another garage and get a second job to support my addiction.
We had a drool icon, the owner took that and a hundred other cool icons away several years ago

Gorgeous, I love it!:wideyed:

67 Furys did not have an option for skirts. The VIP achieved a semi-skirt look with the placement of the body side molding across the top of the rear wheel opening.

cbarge, what is your friend looking to get for the car? Knowing that might help sell this car since the eBay auction has a reserve.

Option in 67. Standard on 68 VIP (which I had).

No 67 Fury had Factory Skirts! Please check the factory literature. Skirts were not an available option in 67, if you wanted them you had to go with aftermarket fiberglass skirts from a company like Foxcraft. They were standard on the 68 VIP and optional on the 68 Fury III & Sport Fury. For whatever reason, on the 67 Furys Plymouth decided to not offer skirts.

67 Furys did not have an option for skirts. The VIP achieved a semi-skirt look with the placement of the body side molding across the top of the rear wheel opening.

cbarge, what is your friend looking to get for the car? Knowing that might help sell this car since the eBay auction has a reserve.
At the CNY Mopar Madness show he was asking 5500.00.
He has done work to get it running and pass State inspection. Turn key and drive away. Still needs some minor work but can be driven as it sits.

Back