1968 chrysler newport custom coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys, Im going to part this car for whatever anyone wants, its complete except for the radiator, let me know if you want anything, there should be a few good useable bits, many of the body panels are in good condition as well as chrome strips grille glass wheel covers bumper cores etc, check the pics out for reference, cheers,
Gary

1968 chrysler coupe-4.jpg

1968 chrysler coupe-3.jpg

1968 chrysler coupe-2.jpg

1968 chrysler coupe-1.jpg

1968 chrysler coupe.jpg

All I see is a car that used to be beautiful and somebody's pride and joy. What is wrong with people that they can't take care of their car.

< Sent from my tablet >

Yah when I found it it had been sitting twenty years and under some trees

All I see is a car that used to be beautiful and somebody's pride and joy. What is wrong with people that they can't take care of their car.

< Sent from my tablet >

Maybe the guy died.............and it just sat since.

He may have a Jerry Springer family like I have........and no one gives a F.

Oh wait, my family would steal the road wheels and the radio with 200,000 colors and sell it for crack/meth and crush the rest of the NYB for more crack/meth money.

I'm guessing a military career saved your life.

:sFl_america2:

I didn't know it then.........but yes it did! That's the reason why I retired and still live almost 1,000 miles from home. The first couple of years after I retired from the Army I wasn't sure Maryland was far enough from my family. I almost retired in Germany. My girlfriend begged me to retire there.

All I have left is one idiot sister 14 hundred miles away.
One too many and still too close....

ok, so you are used to long winters. I have been to Wisconsin once but only for a few hours. Haven't visitet New England yet

ok, so you are used to long winters. I have been to Wisconsin once but only for a few hours. Haven't visitet New England yet

Sort of........I was born and grew up in Milwaukee.......stationed for 15 years in Germany and about 2 years in Iraq.......I've lived in Maryland since I retired from the Army.

I am looking for front wheel well trim.. I see you have it on that car.. Drivers side looks good? Is that a small ding in the passengers? Let me know. Thanks.

Here's a couple of pics of the trim for you to look at, as you can see the passenger side one is pretty much toast but the drivers side is very nice except for one little dent that should be able to be gently tapped out as the alloy isn't creased, if you want it 10 bucks plus freight, cheers,
GaryDS lip.jpgDS lip1.jpgPS lip.jpg

DS lip.jpg

DS lip1.jpg

PS lip.jpg

Hard to tell from the pics, but any chance the dashpad is in decent shape?

Yah it is still soft too, but the weird thing is the foam on the inside has melted away or someything leaving the pad hollow, i have wondered if there is a way to refill the foam using a can of spray foam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back