1968 chrysler newport custom coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the front fender trim pieces( the ones that complete the grille)?

Do you have the front fender trim pieces( the ones that complete the grille)?
Im sure i do, are these the chrome edgings that are on the front edge of the fenders? If you can supply A picture i will then check mine out, cheers.

Hi rick, here are a couple of the pics of the trim you asked for, they are in pretty good drivers condition but to have them look perfect they should be rechromed, $20 for the pair plus freight will do it, if you send me your zip code i can get you a quote on shipping, cheers,
Gary front fender trim.jpgfront fender trim1.jpg

front fender trim.jpg

front fender trim1.jpg

Hi mate i got them off this evening afetr realising how much daylight i still had left, most of the screw on posts snapped off halfway up their shafts, seems to be a common problem with badges and letters. The locating pins will still do their job but i think using a dab of silicone(non-acidic) from behind will fasten em in place, they are in reasonable drivers condition and in retrospect i will only charge 10 bucks including shipping if you still want them, check the pic out, cheers,
Gary
letters.jpg

letters.jpg

would you happen to have the rear window trim on the inside and the rear window itself and what does the Dutchman panel look like the one right below the rear window thanks for any reply polo62

Hello Gary, What is the condition of the floors? main floors and trunk. I need some for my 72 polara 4 door, anyone know it they are the same? thanks, Jim

Sorry Jim, the body shell is scrapped and long gone, but i do believe the floors may be similar, there is another 68 on here being parted, check up on that one.

Thats ok they changed floors in 69-73 according to the carpet replacement application charts.
If you get another 69-73 4 door, I would like the floors. I'm down here in N georgia. I would like the gas pedal if you still have it. Thanks Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back