NOT MINE 1968 dodge polara 440 cop car

69monaco

Reaction score

1703273271372.png

1703273326792.png

1703273427759.png

1703273480221.png

1703273521796.png

1968 Dodge Polara · Sedan · Driven 70,704 milesComplete car, runs and drives, brakes are good, special order 440 police car, 4-bbl, power steering and front disc brakes. Suregrip rear not sure of ratio though, certified speedometer. Has fender tags, build sheet, but no title. Rear quarters have some rust but the trunk floor and pans are good. Buyer picks up. I will not deal with shipping trucks. I do not need help selling. Price is firm. WILL NOT RESPOND TO IS THIS AVAILABLE!!

looks to be gone.

I mighta sniffed around this one.. "cept the terms of pick don't fit my MO .. unless car was within 100 miles of western NY or metro detroit (but not in Canada).

1703275157660.png

Seems to be a very friendly and supportive seller: "I will not deal with shipping trucks."

Man, in that big country naturally the least are local and also the least have their own trailer plus towing-rig.

Out of curiosity: what was the asking price?

looks to be gone.
I didn't see it in many ways of a SOLD search, may have been just a '**** or get off the pot' AD to motivate a associate to buy. Was it listed in any of the cop car groups?

FB.SOLD.SECTION.jpg

Found many other bargains thou... Don't like China parts? Many NOS parts still available at reasonable prices.

12-23-23.Marketplace - Vintage Dodge Plymouth engine bearings.www.facebook.com.jpg

12-23-23.Marketplace - Vintage Dodge Plymouth engine parts.www.facebook.com.jpg

Still some Fury 2dr Post'ies around I see...

12-23-23.Marketplace - 1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Post.www.facebook.com.jpg

@68PK21 440.6bbl : sorry, I am of no help to answer your question, otherwise I would try to help, of course.

But I prefere not to be at fakebook, fXckbook, foolbook or whatever it is called ;-)

Nice other finds though you posted...the (sold) 2-door-Fury looks also tempting.

@topic: 3,500$ seem pretty fair for being complete and running/driving. Would need paint and (most probably) interiour...both big jobs $$$-wise...and then you still have to like KK1 "lt. tourquise-met." paint, if you want to bring it back to its original colour.

But I prefere not to be at fakebook, fXckbook, foolbook or whatever it is called ;-)
Yeah I (sort of ) inherited a Flakebook account... mostly started using it for watching Isle of Man TT live streams. I wouldn't give my personal information or phone number to them or anyone else on the 'net, I'm kind of 'Old School' about that, one of the first things I was taught about the Internet almost 3 decades ago, lotta weak minded people in this Country that possess guns ya'kno.

Back