SOLD 1968 Dodge Polara Station Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbee_68

Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is a 1968 Dodge Polara Station Wagon. The bumper is in the back and will be put on the car. The car is in the driveway at home but is not running or driving. I am in the process of bringing her back to life. Will update thread with progress. I would love to keep this car but I don't have room for it in my neighborhood. Car has a clean title.
Original 383 automatic, a/c, power brakes, 8.75 rear end with 742 case. Its the 9 passenger with the third row.
I would like $4,500 obo after I bring her back to life, make me an offer. If you guys are interested or want more pics, let me know.

photo 3compressedx2.jpg
photo 2compressedx2.jpg
photo 1compressedx2.jpg
photo 4compressedx2.jpg

photo 1compressedx2.jpg

photo 2compressedx2.jpg

photo 3compressedx2.jpg

photo 4compressedx2.jpg

Texas? I'd like to see more pics.

Oh yea, welcome to the forum.

Where do you see Texas. Can't assume by an old plate.
Could be in the Klondike.
LOCATION, PLEASE?

That's why I used a question mark. That means that it's a question. See how that works?

Car is located in Fort Worth Texas. I'll post up more pics when I have time.

Hard to tell from pics but car is rust free and straight.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Don't be afraid to make an offer, you're not going to offend me.

I really like this car but I think I want a T&C. There's a lot to be said for a rust free car though.

Ok guys, I got the fuel tank and lines cleaned, new carburetor, new thermostat, and new radiator all installed. Tonight the wagon gets spark plugs and belts. I'm getting very close to bringing the wagon back to life. Once it's running, I will throw on new tires and new brakes. I know some of you out there are thinking of buying this thing. I'll let you know when she's ready for you.

Shes run's and goes through the gears. Still need to bleed the brakes and get her back on the ground. She is almost street worthy.

Here are some updated pics. The wagon is back on the road and drives great! I'm working on cleaning up the interior. I'll post up pics of the interior after I get it cleaned up.
Here's the parts list so far:
new radiator
new thermostat
new belts and hoses
remanufactured carburetor and new air filter
all new brakes and hardware, drums were machined
all new brake hydraulics including master and wheel cylinders, and rubber hoses
wheel bearings repacked and new seals installed on front drums
new tires, stock size
oil, filter, spark plugs
fuel pickup filter sock, fuel filter, and all rubber fuel hoses
fuel tank and lines were cleaned

I'm running out of things to fix on this thing and running out of room for projects at home. I need someone to come buy this thing off me and finish the interior and paint. This is a unique car that turns heads. Let me know what y'all think.

IMG_1425.jpgIMG_1423.jpgIMG_1422.jpgIMG_1427.jpgIMG_1428.jpgIMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

That "patina" is gorgeous and has given me an idea about a new two-tone paint job. LOL
Looking good.

It is looking good, nice work. That will make somebody a kool parts hauler or casual cruiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back