1968 Monaco 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
That equals just a hair over one days pay for me.

That's terrible! How can anyone support their family in NY? Is it a state paid plan or do you pay a premium for it?

It's 60% payout here. I think it's $12 a month for short/long premium for management. That's the only thing I get....my military benefits covers health care and anything else.

Everything in this state is a racket, all made to make $$$ for the politicians, I hate it here.

time to move.....just don't go to Taxachusetts. Taxylvania is a bit better but we are working on catching up

time to move.....just don't go to Taxachusetts. Taxylvania is a bit better but we are working on catching up

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania and if not for the lack of employment I would probably still be there. I moved from York but prior to that I lived just outside of Carlisle.

Guys, I will let the car go for $13,000 for members of this board only, the price is good until Friday night. Saturday it will go on Ebay.

Last edited:
Its killing me but there are several things that need to be addressed and very soon. Everything has turned to **** in a very short time and what "I" want isn't important at this time.

If I could I would buy it just to help you out, out of cash at the time though, Put it on EBay along with the awards, its worth more than your asking, so sorry but keep your chin up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back