1968 Monaco 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a decent truck, well actually it's overkill for anything I do, but I use it for work and hauling stuff. Ford Excursion with teh diesel.

And this trailer.

I have the trailer for a number of reasons, mostly for hauling dead or unregistered cars around. You can rent trailers, but the last Uhaul trailer I rented was downright dangerous.... and you can have cars towed too... but geez... It doesn't take a lot of tows to pay for a trailer... especially long distance tows.

Over the years, I've bought cars all over the east coast. I would have never tried it without a trailer. Just last week, my oldest son got a real deal on a Saab convertible 60 miles away (his automotive weaknesses are Saabs and convertibles) as long as he got it that day. The truck and trailer took care of it.

I like that trailer. Kinda nice to have that open middle like that.

Those are light trailers in spite of being steel and as far as your question, I will not help you sell that car...

I have a decent truck, well actually it's overkill for anything I do, but I use it for work and hauling stuff. Ford Excursion with teh diesel.

I used this for work today and everybody's laughing at me. :shruggy:
012.jpg

:backontopic: I know, I know.

012.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it's an old 20 " folding bike from 1972, just finished it and test drove it, it will be used at an anually local fun hill climb race that draws 500 drivers from all over, have to downgrade it to single speed with another hub though for "homologation".

This is Germany, Stan, rules for everything. :)
There's another one of these races on a race bike oval that requires you to have a mustache to take part.

th.jpg

th.jpg

Yeah, it's an old 20 " folding bike from 1972, just finished it and test drove it, it will be used at an anually local fun hill climb race that draws 500 drivers from all over, have to downgrade it to single speed with another hub though for "homologation".

Have you ever driven or walked up the "hill" in Wertheim that goes up to Peden Army Barracks? It is a hell of a hill and has a beautiful view.

No, never been around there.

It's pretty cool. You can look down the mountain and see downtown Wertheim where the Main and Tauber River's cross. A lot of times the view is blocked by the clouds which are lower than the top of the mountain. I lived in a high rise apartment rise outside the back gate and had this as view out of our bedroom window. My wife thought there was ghosts in the castle. LOL!

Burg_Wertheim.jpg

Wertheim is just ~45 miles away from Frankfurt, where i'm living. It's nice here, indeed. But I like the USA more ;)

The Grass Is Always Greener On The Other Side...

Last edited:
Cross Bronx expressway there's a view I don't miss from my windshield. My world ends at the Hudson river, I would like it to end at the Delaware river but then a shipper will wave enough money to show my face in N.J. again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back