SOLD 1968 New Yorker parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh how about ignition tumbler if original? Trunk lock as well. Maybe the power antenna setup if it works?

I have the keys ignition switch and all locks out of same car. I'll take pics and come up with a price. No power antenna though I have the am radio.

I'll start by posting pics and then you have to let me do a llittle research on price. I want you to get a great deal but I don't necessarily want to give the stuff away either. I will say you will not find parts this nice any cheaper. The ignition switch appears to be brand new! Here are the doors, same key as the ignition switch and I think this thing had power locks. You've seen pics of the trunk lock in previous post. Would you want the whole set of locks for the car? It would be a shame to not take the door locks as they match the ignition

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here's the set of tail lights and finish panel. Not perfect as there's some pitting but very presentable.
asking $150 + shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

my gosh you are right those panels are clean! and yes id take the whole set so they match, assuming it does have power locks. mine has a little name plate next to the pull thing on the top corner of the door saying power door locks.

no rush on the quotes bud. i got time. got the electric fuel pump wired today, only to learn i have a hard fuel line that rivals parts of the titanic for rust.

You just want the cylinders or do you need the power stuff too like the switches and actuators?

just the cylinders. my trunk cylinder is missing and the ignition switch looks like it was taken from a mid 90's pickup

$60 gets you all three lock cylinders, the ignition switch and a set of keys. Throw them in with the skirts and there'll be no additional shipping. Did you ever get anywhere with your window motors?

havent worked on the window motors yet. today was finishing the fuel pump and new fuel lines. next is brakes. window motors are lower on my list now. but the skirts and tumblers sound good. i'll be in touch tomorrow and we will figure out the details!

(oh pics on my intro page fyi, not much but a bit)

I also have a nice tinted back window, ideally this would be a local pick-up because I'm not shipping it.

Any pictures of the dash pad? I may be interested. Also, $$$?

It's not perfect but its nice for a driver, at least the cracks it does have aren't gaping and would probably go unnoticed unless you're sitting in the front seat. I'd take $75 or best + shipping for it, that's fair, right?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's definitely in good shape. And good price. The one I have is about the same. I'd say both need only minor work. Thanks for posting pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back