1969 300

You should be knighted! ....great save! .....farmer was a dumb *** or what!?

I've been doing very short trips in the car as the tires are bad, this car has alot of life left in it and begs to be driven! The power drum brakes are touchy and could easily put someone thru the windshield, it's been awhile since I've had a mopar just for pure driving pleasure. It does put a smile on my face just to be cruising it around. :)

Last edited:
Barnfind, so you offered parts from a 70 4 door to score this 300?
I think I'll have you negotiate my next deal.

Barnfind, so you offered parts from a 70 4 door to score this 300?
I think I'll have you negotiate my next deal.

This is part of a trade involving a 59 Belvedere. I offered up 4dr parts to help fix the three hundred. We talked more, the car ended up in my driveway.

Its home

I'm happy to report that the 59 received a donor poly 318 from rusted out 4dr, and has seen a few miles of road use.

Last edited:
New tires got in today, used the last chrome lugs I had on the shelf to mount one up.

IMG_2436.JPG

used the last chrome lugs

Where can a guy get new acorn nuts for these without spending a fortune? I need 20 RH and 20 LH for the '70 and the '66. My parts MGR can't seen to find me any close by.

1/2in x 20 RH only, used to get them at tractor supply, but I havent seen them on the shelf in their new store.
Summit carries them

Last edited:
Where can a guy get new acorn nuts for these without spending a fortune? I need 20 RH and 20 LH for the '70 and the '66. My parts MGR can't seen to find me any close by.

Wow... just checked Dorman... no more lefty acorns... very glad I'm a righty only...

Plan B will eventually be to change both sides to right hand studs... buy the used stock while its available... in 10 years it may not be and you have a LOT of wheels.

Back