1969 chrysler 300

1969 300

Reaction score
Hi everyone, its been a while. I finally got the 300 painted (nothing fancy, it's just my driver). Now I need to put the chome on the fenders and doors, but I don't have enough clips (40 holes total) Does anyone know where I can find the clips? 2013-10-05_11-07-11_318.jpg

2013-10-05_11-07-11_318.jpg

oh yeah that looks mean just the way it is, that reminds me of Mad Max, i do like these cars in black. Nice job!

That does look great, what color was it originally? Try doing an advanced search with trim clips as your keyword, I know they've been discussed.

Badass as Stormer would put it.

Was your car original green and black? I recall seeing a 300 out of the southeast for sale that was green and black on the outside...and I think it had the AAR style pipes coming out the sides.....I could be mistaken though.

Very nice, just wait till a GM or Ford owner gets a look at that in the rear view mirror!

Was your car original green and black? I recall seeing a 300 out of the southeast for sale that was green and black on the outside...and I think it had the AAR style pipes coming out the sides.....I could be mistaken though.
2013-10-05_11-07-11_318.jpgLooks like a red interior or brown?

2013-10-05_11-07-11_318.jpg

I never saw the interior. Your car looks sinister just the way it is.
I purchaswed the car in Phoenix, Az, and yes it was green and black. The interior is red. I like the blackout look, but the trim holes are in the fender/ doors, and I dont want water getting in there.

The clips look a lot like the door panel clips, but the base has a curve so it can fit in the slot of the trim. I can't find them anywhere.

The car looks great but if it was mine I'd put the trim back on it. A black car in AZ ... sure hope your AC works well.

Back