WANTED 1969 Chrysler trunk lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinFury

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am in need decent condition trunk lid for 1969 300. The Newport are Newyorker lids from same year are also the same so those are ok too. It does not have to be in mint condition, just something that has none or very limited amount of actual rust holes.

Yeah I know, but I am currently negotiating a deal with Bruzilla for the disc brake setup and I could import the lid and brake parts in same container to Finland. If I don't find anything, I will have to repair mine. It is just in so bad shape as it is missing big parts of the all four corners of the inner frame. Surprisingly though the exterior surface is still quite ok.

I have one and already in Finland. It is from Imperial LeBaron 4D HT -69. I think it should fit. It should be rust free but it have some dents outside. Only problem I will be abroad until March-April

Can anyone confirm that lebaron lid would interchange? It looks quite the same with quick googling...
A trunk lid from a 69 LeBaron will interchange but has a flat surface. The 69 300 trunk lid has a raised center rib.

A trunk lid from a 69 LeBaron will interchange but has a flat surface. The 69 300 trunk lid has a raised center rib.

Some times its the biggest things that are hardest to see :D I just focused on comparing the edge shapes etc so I completely missed that. To my defence, I was doing it with my cell phone and it was almost midnight.

Well it would have been too good to be true to find one from Finland.

I am parting out a 1969 300 coupe with a nice deck lid in white, no dents, see no rust but will check the lip

I am in need decent condition trunk lid for 1969 300. The Newport are Newyorker lids from same year are also the same so those are ok too. It does not have to be in mint condition, just something that has none or very limited amount of actual rust holes.
I have what you are looking for. where r u located?

I have what you are looking for. where r u located?

And now these lids start to pop up :( Thanks for the offer, but I already got one from desert valley autoparts. It was bit pricey but not too bad. It should arrive to Finland in week or two.

I could use a decent trunk floor though if someone has tools and patience to remove it from the spot welds

IIRC azblackhemi has removed a bunch of those trunk pans in the past, maybe he has one or two in his storage? PM him.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I couldn't figure out a way to send the pics to that e-mail so I'll post them here. Some bubbles on the pass lower edge. Otherwise looks fine

Sorry my bad, should have stated more clearly that I already found the lid and I am now looking for trunk floor. Does that car have decent trunk floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back