NOT MINE 1969 dodge monaco coupe 383 4bbl

69monaco

Reaction score

1695188385751.png

This is actually a Monaco 500. The interior looks great.

1695204386068.png

1695204319243.png

1695204341434.png

1695204373660.png

1695204412779.png

1695204427538.png

Last edited:
Pls tell me which one. Those are worth several hundred dollars to the right buyer.

Someone is fishing for compliments here.
Not at all. I'm not a compliment kind of character. The fenders are fine.

No, those wheels deserve to be destroyed.

What I am saying about the wheels is, they may effectively lower the cost of this car as they can be resold — for probably more than a set of driver-condition road wheels.

I like the wheels ... on some other car, however.

Wouldn't be a reason, if I were a player here on this one, Not to buy the car for me as its easily remedied more to my liking

I wouldn't have a use for them otherwise. I am sure somebody else would. They are rather pricey .. even used.

:thumbsup:

The wheels are terrible. If I was making a deal on this, it would include the seller swapping out to the originals and lower the price. He can then sell or dumpster as he sees fit.

If I was making a deal on this, it would include the seller swapping out to the originals and lower the price. He can then sell or dumpster as he sees fit.
Based on past experience, I would suggest offering the seller a choice. First, estimate the price that you could get for the wheels and value how much you dislike reselling them yourself. Then, offer him to choose between a gross price and a net price (equal to the difference). Everybody should be happy.

Based on past experience, I would suggest offering the seller a choice. First, estimate the price that you could get for the wheels and value how much you dislike reselling them yourself. Then, offer him to choose between a gross price and a net price (equal to the difference). Everybody should be happy.
Or, just keep them, because some day, maybe some day they may be back in style some day. Give it another 20 years and all us old GEEZER will be gone or in diapers drooling out the side of our mouths and rining a bell like Hector Salamanka , not intimidating other members to speak differently or freely when it comes to how someone wants to dress up their ride. Make it your own, they were only original once.

Looks like heater core is bypassed. For 22 large, I'd rather not rip the now delicate dash apart to fix a leaky heater core.

This car is currently listed as "Sold, pending pick up. Now $18k" ($13k USD)

Back