NOT MINE 1969 Dodge Polara Convertible.

Regardless, if the car has A/C, it needs to work. I'm pretty sure the A/C in this car doesn't. . . And since its H53, it probably never will.
BS I know there's stuff on your cars that do not work correctly.

I remember that car. Isn't that the car Goldmyn used to own?
I would tell anybody, this car has no rust and I did look, also the paint job was also very nice, I made a mistake selling it, but at the time I was having medical issue. I have nothing invested in these comments.

1693345834272.png

Last edited:
That's a really great looking car... and while I know it's a bit price prohibitive, I wouldn't mind seeing this one come back to the states.

I'm sure European prices are different though and with the dash apart, that price is a little high for the US market.

I really like the wheels though!!! It's giving me ideas!
I like the look of those wheels too.
Done any research on who made em - or does anyone else have any knowledge about them?

I like the look of those wheels too.
Done any research on who made em - or does anyone else have any knowledge about them?
Stock Mopar Road Wheel with some brown instead of silver. The center looks like a stock center with a spinner attached.

If I had to guess, the "dome" of the centers were either broken or missing and that was the fix.

I wish I had seen that before I committed to stock wheel covers/wheels on my 300L.

Finally i found the problem...there was no power at all !!
So i never could start it with the key...

The red and black wire ( must be connected at the ampmeter ) but were connected at the fuelgauge..........:rolleyes:.

Now i have to find out were the other red wire with the white trase must go....

1697316906127.png

1697348636862.png

When i turned the panel i saw the power wiring was connected at the left gauge....not good (LoL)

Dave i see a red wire / trace on the diagram for the superlite relais , did you have that on your polara were your dash picture is from ?

That's all I have .

Not having the car any longer I can't go out and look.

Back