NOT MINE 1969 dodge polara coupe

69monaco

Reaction score

868_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=BK2_fbZlbWYAX9Bh0pk&_nc_ht=scontent.fams2-1.jpg

I don't see any of the text, only the pic, is this car in Eastern Ohio? It looks very familiar.

Looks like it’s in PA but those are OH plates so possibly it was at one time
Yeah, it was in the Andover/Conneaut area that I saw it, the map shows Crawford County/Meadville area but Palaski/New Castle is far south of where the map shows. I'd offer to look at if for interested parties but I'm currently incapacitated. It was many years ago that I saw it and it looked rough back then.

Still for Sale - 1969 Dodge Polara Coupe - $2,600 - Glenshaw, Pennsylvania
Listed as a "Polora"
The price in Pittsburgh, PA is $300 higher at $2.9k -- go figure...

In any event, it may be worth looking at IF the rust situation is not an issue. Given the shape in which the engine bay is, no one should mind if someone were to modify it. @1968Fever

From the ad: "This has a 318 and that crazy rearend... IT STARTS AND RUNS ON A GAS CAN... CAR IS SUPPOSED TO BE FAST... ..the radiator was changed but not hooked up yet.... this car needs gone over ... THIS IS A PROJECT THAT IS GONNA NEED SOME WORK.. BRING A TRAILER OR FLAT BED .. THIS SUCKER IS LONG AND WIDE !! I have no room for this and no time to finish... dont know much about mopars... had big dreams when i bought it... i need the $$$ no trades... sorry no trades... MIKE"

Back