NOT MINE NOT MINE 1969 Dodge Polara 500 Convert

IMG_8222.jpeg

I have zero.
attachment-10.jpeg
I did have the best of the best but let them all go for greener pastures.
Now, I need more.

This is DM27H9D241455 -- there are already multiple threads on the car, see here

The bodyside trim is a deal breaker for me, I wonder what the 500 trim would look like black like it should be.

Alan

The bodyside trim is a deal breaker for me, I wonder what the 500 trim would look like black like it should be.

Alan
That's what makes this unique, the contrast. I like the small liberty taken to adjust the color on the trim. It is easily reversible.
Is it a deal breaker for you Alan ? I have a feeling you weren't buying .

I think I'm done with Road Trips. I've done entirely too much driving in the last ten years

Between Chicago and Through Philly is a blow your brains out mission. No thanks. Anything that's comes to me from that area is likely to be transported.

Wait. WHAT??? You??
I thought you kept one.
None.... I am not joking. I am shocked. :(

You saw my thread " I can't take it" ? Part of my coming back to Jersey required me to blow up what was left of my life to salvage Diane's. Entirely too deep for this thread but I know you'd do the same for Mrs Commando1, wait, you did.

No Stan, none left. I have a deal nailed down on the sweetest wagon I've ever seen and looking for another convertible ( hopefully my last one returns) or a 71 Polara becomes available.

I'm ready to pounce on the right car.

SO, why hasn't the subject car sold ?
There has to be three threads on this car here. It's been available a long time. It's black with a big block, console and a white interior. What am I missing?

I think, it hasn't sold because the asking price is too much. But what do I know.
There is plenty of information on this car to form an educated decision on spending the extra 10K.

Too much ? I didn't have you penned in as a C.B. Prices aren't what they used to be, pickins are slim and 20 K should get you a solid driver two door with a bench seat.

We know of a 440 70 convertible that sold for $44000 a few years back. It had mud in the quarters a bench seat and a average paint color, cream.

I think 29,000 is fair. 25 is real good.
Of course, that is if this car is what it looks like. It might not be a duck.

Back