For Sale 1969 plymouth police car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Toby :thumbsup:
It looks like a lot of work, but I'm sure it's worth to be saved.
Also good luck for the moment you tell your wife :D
I'm looking forward to seeing you and the cop car in Herten or at another meeting!

Regards
Joerg

Congrats Toby :thumbsup:
It looks like a lot of work, but I'm sure it's worth to be saved.
Also good luck for the moment you tell your wife :D
I'm looking forward to seeing you and the cop car in Herten or at another meeting!

Regards
Joerg
Thanks Jörg! One step after another: I will be reliefed if the car finally arrives here...bringing it to MoparNationals in Herten is a long way to go.

Hopefully the body is solid, so the bodyman can put paint on soon...then the car is still a Flintstone-mobile with no drivetrain in.

But before Herten, I think we meet at RoadStop regulars table in October. Really looking forward.

BTW: first part sourced and payed - a new dash.

Yes, you are right, October is near. The RoadStop is a good place to update our projects ;)

Here is the best place to find the parts you need :thumbsup:

Yes, you are right, October is near. The RoadStop is a good place to update our projects ;)

Here is the best place to find the parts you need :thumbsup:

october won't work as you will be in Belgium :-9

Oups, how can I solve this problem.
Maybe a little detour via Essen on the way back?
Carsten style :D

Thanks, Wishnu, we`ll keeping contact via email.

Thanks for your kind words.

BTW: did not tell my wifey yet ;-) How is that saying: easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission?

Maybe you could tell her you recently sold a car to me and one to another person on this site who shall remain nameless. Swapping 2 for 1 isn't a bad improvement, right!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back