NOT MINE 1969 polara 500 coupe 440 magnum

Says the guy that shows 3x as many B-bodies as C-bodies.
We're gonna hafta re-consider your familial status here. :poke:

The build thread is on the turbo mustang forum, there are some photos around on here to t

Yes, I own it now. I find orange engine C-bodies hard to resist lol. The previous owner was nice enough to work with me knowing I wouldn't part it out.

20230527_200638.jpg

@cbarge
Was that your first time at a Summit store? Did you feel like you were at a Taj Mahal or somethign?

I visited a Summit for the first time in GA about a year ago. Stepping out of the car and feeling the presence of the building was quite an experience.
The inside did not give me the same feeling, though.

@cbarge
Was that your first time at a Summit store? Did you feel like you were at a Taj Mahal or somethign?

I visited a Summit for the first time in GA about a year ago. Stepping out of the car and feeling the presence of the building was quite an experience.
The inside did not give me the same feeling, though.
Not me. Lol. O P and I have similar screen names.
His has a hyphen, mine does not.
Oh so close. Lol.
Funny thing is I own a 67 Monaco L code 440 Magnum..lol and its blue.abd 2dr..lol

20230605_164722.jpg

Not me. Lol. O P and I have similar screen names.
His has a hyphen, mine does not.
Oh so close. Lol.
Funny thing is I own a 67 Monaco L code 440 Magnum..lol and its blue.abd 2dr..lol

View attachment 602721
If I could Id change my username to 67valiant 100 like all my other forum accounts. I was young & dumb when I register onto FCBO way back in its infancy.

Beautiful Monaco btw! Funny enough Tim, the previous owner also had another blue '68 Polara L-code in really nice shape!

could Id change my username to 67valiant 100 like all my other forum accounts. I was young & dumb when I register onto FCBO way back in its infancy.
Click on your avatar at the top of the page, select Account Details, and click the change tab next to your username.

Screenshot_20230620-225403~2.png

Screenshot_20230620-225411~2.png

Screenshot_20230620-225422~2.png

Back