1970 B5 Sport Fury GT...Critters folly....back to basics

John have a safe trip today sorry I wasn’t able to show you around more its been a shitshow at work this week. Have fun at MCACN and take some pics of your Imp!

Cheers!

Visa approved...... look out USA......Cali bound.....:canada:
Visa or passport? Getting into the US is one thing, but getting back into Trudeau's could be interesting without a passport, may have to grow a beard and convert to muslim to get home. Better leave me the GT's keys so I can road test and check the tires for air.
:rofl::rofl:

There's a huge gap in the story here....
images

For regular members only Stan......:poke:
There's a huge gap in the story here....
images

Visa or passport? Getting into the US is one thing, but getting back into Trudeau's could be interesting without a passport, may have to grow a beard and convert to muslim to get home. Better leave me the GT's keys so I can road test and check the tires for air.
:rofl::rofl:

You can store it in your garage when there`s nothing left in the gas tank.

I see I'm not the only one making visits to the hospital....

I hope you are feeling better.

This b5 70 GT.will be going up for sale when l return home later this week...is a restoration project...original motor and tranny gone but have replacement drive train if nessasary.

D, I am hoping I will be able to meet you when you are down here in So. Calif for awhile. I did meet Tobias and showed him and his wife around, but I would still like to do the same with you if you are up for it physically. I realize healing will take some time, so we don't have to do anything too lengthy. Would be good to attach a name with a person. I appreciate all the help you guys afforded my this last year and just want to return the favor some. Take care.

Derek had a medical scare (and I hope he'll correct me if I get it wrong), and I assume during his recovery things looked bleak as they often do at those low points.

But you can't keep a good man down, and as he started to feel better he got his mojo back workin', and it looks like he's back in the saddle.

The above is all my assumption. Derek will tell it like it truly is if and when he wishes. Ultimately though, I (and all of us here) am so pleased to see his positive progress.

Back