1970 B5 Sport Fury GT...Critters folly....back to basics

Parts blaster = sand blaster cabinet - sold it.
EFI sounds liked a good option.
You already have a "factory perfect" GT, build this one as a fun car.
You still need to drive the '71 and take me for a spin. I've never been in such a fancy car. LOL

if its nice on the weekend will come by and collect ya if you've got fresh depends on and we'll go bug Tobias for a change.....:poke:

D, Do you know if your dome light had the switch in it? I may have a couple floatin around...

D, Do you know if your dome light had the switch in it? I may have a couple floatin around...

am assuming it has the switch in the light but is missin on old one...if you have a decent one kickin about will be more than happy to take it off yer hands :thumbsup:

did you get a broadcast sheet with it? IIRC i sent one to the guy i sold it to..

burnin coal workin on car....put in 17 hrs yesterday and most of today stabilizing car...the primer the previous owner used was substandard and didn't seal it so decided to recaulk every everything and hit it with 2k primer and fix any issues
....can sit for a decade now and l don't have to worry about it....babysteps
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG

welp l started fixin..paintin..bangin out dents and plotting how to.s for other fixs that will be needed down the road...no bank account here...just plain ole fortitude and basic enjoyment in what l do ..
Will get the car home in few weeks once the 70s gone and l can move the 71 to its winter digs but in the mean time have a pile of assorted and mixed parts that were already taken off of car so some of it wil be a jigsaw puzzle and that where you reprobates come in...will start with this piece...believe its part of front radiator sppt…
IMG_0259.JPG
IMG_0260.JPG

B....can save my seat backs but need a plyable polymer type plastic l can kinda dam up..pour and mold or drill as needed...have a few pieces that need the screw attachments repaired on the ac vent and seat backs...
IMG_0261.JPG
IMG_0263.JPG
IMG_0264.JPG

have the missing piece and thankfully any cracks once fixed on back side wont be seen but need to find a plastic l can use like glue that will harden enough to be drilled without cracking...last guy tried fiberglass but never even scuffed ect so came off easly

C,,,,paints for interior...need 3 so far...need the darker blue for dash/steering wheel and consul to start as their the same color
20180714_151953_1531627460669.jpg

will also need the light blue metallic for the seatbacks and plastic pieces on the side of the seats...am hopein some of you have delt with B5 cars

found some paint at Herbs and am wonderin if anyones used and results?
We have 3 different blues for 1970
#1178 Bright blue
#1180 Light Metallic blue
#1177 Dark Metallic Blue
Herb's Parts - Mopar Restoration and Performance

finished grill and few other pieces...will keep goin till the bad pile disappears and the shelfs are full...
IMG_0273.JPG

note to self...don't paint boo boos....
IMG_0267.JPG

into each car a little blood must go...blood offerin to the car gods for a successful build

A silver boo boo, sort of fits! LOL
Note sure what that mystery part is, maybe heater/AC?
I've got some seat backs, not sure of the condition. They are up on top of that cabinet in my garage.

Well that explains why you didn’t show up today lol...you didn’t miss much

Dammit, you have had the car how long? And you have already overtaken me and my S23! Oh and I know exactly what that mystery part is too and no, it isn't part of the radiator support panel....

Console extension, well it appears I do have one, I just never took the console apart enough to find it.
:thankyou::thumbsup:

found my putty..
upload_2018-8-13_22-51-3.png

Dammit, you have had the car how long? And you have already overtaken me and my S23! Oh and I know exactly what that mystery part is too and no, it isn't part of the radiator support panel....

All the body work was done prior to me getting car.....for the most part just hada clean it up and reseal it so am counting blessings....
Not to worry...will fall behind locating missing parts...will hang onto yer coat tails so l don't lose track of ya down the road....
Bottom line were save in 2 more furys...a win win.....

Back