Status
Not open for further replies.

Turboomni

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
No engine I guess as there were no pics I could find.:drama:
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/chrysler/300/2123869.html?refer=news

63052955-770-0@2X.jpg

63052988-770-0@2X.jpg

63053079-770-0@2X.jpg

63053128-770-0@2X.jpg

Last edited:
For pristine money I would expect a pristine car...
When I see a dented rear bumper and a bent/misaligned rear valance
and what looks like a wavy lower rear quarter I get suspect on everything else..

Good original condition with desirable console shift but far from pristine. Hard to tell, but I suspect at least one patch on the trunk floor, otherwise it Looks solid and untouched, the two tone stripe on the rear extensions and rear deck Spoiler are probably added as I remember These Areas to be only thinly pinstriped in dark Brown, nearly black, same way as the Gold to white borders around the trunk lid and Dutchman Panel.

I agree, for this kind of money it shouldn't have obvious damage in the rear. The door is open and the interior light is not lit on the console, electrical problem or just a burned out bulb? Either way, how about checking it out before you ask for big $. Little details missed always makes me question the big hidden problems. So how much money is it going to take to fix it on top of the $48k? Maybe he'll get his price, there is a boob for every bra.

Nice, very nice. The seats seem to have been reupholstered, but the rest of interior looks a bit faded. Kind of like if it had been exposed to more sun than is available in Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back