For Sale 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst Rotesserie Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurst LOT 134

hurst mecum.jpg

So, if the original post was criticized for being a bit overpriced at $39K, not having an AC or a console,.... then what makes this Kissimmee Auction Lot 134 offering so much more interesting at $50-70K, but still no console... or even a tilt wheel?

this is a very strange market : people are buying 318 chargers for 50k$ and neglect 300 hurst...

Last edited:
I personally love the Hurst 300, and if they were priced lower, I might try to get one. But I still think they are cool cars, even if it's just appearances, that's what got my attention in the first place.

As for commentary in a for sale thread, we are lucky we can do so here,that doesn't fly on FABO, only pertinent questions relating to the vehicle/parts for sale.

GLWS.

I'm in the process of restoring one. At the guys asking price it is more than fair. This idea that more than 500 were made is ridiculous just because they come up for sale from time tot time. The cars that come up for sale are mostly the same set of cars. They are expensive to restore and I think once someone buys one they begin to realize that. They are a performance appearance package and I don't see anything wrong with that. Are they the best c body built, no, but they are an interesting part of c body history. At least that's how I feel about the matter.

This car might hit 50 grand for all the hype. I will be watching this auction for sure!

As all of you know I sold mine, it’s going to France. My brothers car is still for sale at 38,500. Anybody interested pm me for his number or look at his carsonline.com ad. Thank you

ok. To France..

there will be a second one after mine :p

there was another one ( before mine ) in the past but i think it was sold outside of France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back