For Sale 1970 Chrysler New Yorker Convertible $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub frame or stub frame, whole front end has to come off. Like major un-bolting break car in half.
No it’s not. It’s all of 10 bolts. I’ve done it twice already, a weekend of work. My guess is that the torsion bar broke and damaged the lower control arm. He just thinks it a “K” frame issue. Reference Wollfen’s GT thread, he removed the stub without pulling the motor.

No it’s not. It’s all of 10 bolts. I’ve done it twice already, a weekend of work. My guess is that the torsion bar broke and damaged the lower control arm. He just thinks it a “K” frame issue.

I like the way you think James

20180112_132210.jpg

Don't mind the dirty windshield....looks like she moved 50 miles West to rt 70 in Medford .

1 mile north of where I'm working right now. I had to turn around and snap this. No tags, pushed in the snow, exhaust hanging. I presume it sold off CL

The 1970 New Yorker is a 1970 new porter that I have in my possession. This vehicle is for resale if anyone is interested. I have other projects that are worth more of my time. Please contact me at 609-346-1018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back