For Sale 1970 Dodge Monaco 440 car, not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i gave one too boss . .but it only may apply to me and polara71 as we kinda see this one similarly as to price

id go $6500 (of course i take it for less if I could) and not a nickel more than $8500 if it was parked in my next door neighbors driveway.

with a sample size of about 10 of us here weighing in with THEIR fair price guess, i'd calculate a range around a point estimate for fair value with a confidence level of ~70%
Thank you.

i gave one too boss . .but it only may apply to me and polara71 as we kinda see this one similarly as to price

id go $6500 (of course i take it for less if I could) and not a nickel more than $8500 if it was parked in my next door neighbors driveway.

with a sample size of about 10 of us here weighing in with THEIR fair price guess, i'd calculate a range around a point estimate for fair value with a confidence level of ~70%

I probably never take into account shipping cost on offers since it is not the sellers problem where I live.

When I made the purchase offer on my convertible , the guy countered. I told him I would give him the extra but I wouldn't be able to pick it up for another month if I did. That 500 was my pick up money.

yeah when im sellin i too tend to be UNsympathetic (1) where buyer is, and (2) what they say THEY wanna do after they buy it (versus what I agree it reasonably needs while were negotiating). as none of that has anythjng to do with what i want for my car.

sure hope others folkls weigh in on what theyd offer on this one. that would make another fun debate -- if we kept the insults (of each other and/or the car) to a minimum :)

When I bought BitterSweet, I overpaid but the car was 40 minutes away.
That made it a reasonable price to ME.
To someone in California? Hell no.

Let me restate. I went to Facebook, logged into my account, and the group is closed - so I’m still befuddled on how to get this persons contact information.

Let me restate. I went to Facebook, logged into my account, and the group is closed - so I’m still befuddled on how to get this persons contact information.
Agreed, Mark don't you have to ask to be admitted to the group?

When I bought BitterSweet, I overpaid but the car was 40 minutes away.
That made it a reasonable price to ME.
To someone in California? Hell no.
I only overpay if it is a gotta have car. Then it's not over paying , it is " paying a premium"

I would NOT have sold it had I got it to Chris right after your car. I would have paid for storage but that's another thread.

I would NOT have sold it had I got it to Chris right after your car. I would have paid for storage but that's another thread.

I can't let that go.... but she wasn't a project, she was a driving work in progress.. there is a difference.

And, I understand

Damn it......i want it but no $$ now as it is tied up in the garage. If i had this car i think i could live without a vert.

sure hope others folks weigh in on what they'd offer on this one. that would make another fun debate -- if we kept the insults (of each other and/or the car) to a minimum :)

Agreed.

Related question: how much are we looking at to properly fix the driver's seat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back