1970 Dodge Polara Convertibles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdh157

Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale: 1970 Dodge Polara convertibles, both run and drive, specifics are as follows for each:

1) R-6 red, blk bucket seat interior, 318, column AT, p driv seat, very late car, one of the last few made (06/12/70), driver condition. Has had some bodywork in the past in the qtrs, good working top, asking $6000

2) R-8 Burgundy Poly, blk bucket seat interior, N code 383 HP/column at (#'s matching), abt full fender tag dealer demo car, pdb, pw, p dr seat,road wheels,broadcast sheet, frt/rr sway bars, am/fm multiplex radio/4 spkrs,AC, top works good but has 2 tears, driver condition. Interior is currently out as I am replacing the dash pad and carpet, it will prob be fully installed in a few weeks if I still have the car, asking $7000
Both cars have clear PA title in my name, low production, only 842 of these cars made. I do have pics available.

I live approx 1 mile from the Carlisle Fairgrounds and will be available during the show on July 6-8.

Last edited:
I know, Dave........I'm actually disappointed in myself, but now is just not the right time.

I owe you an apology...a really big one

Dave, do you know how many 70 Polara verts had 440's?

I suspect they will both be sold by Carlisle.

interest is nice, but the economy is hurting a lot of car guys. Been hearing a lot abt layoffs the past 2-3 yrs, and does not seem to be getting any better.

Dave, do you know how many 70 Polara verts had 440's?

There are no official numbers out there. There are some fellows that have information that apparently have never made it into publication. I have been waiting for the numbers from those reports for years but they never get around to it. They have been kind enough to give us option breakdown of Canadian sold cars but not for U.S production.

Marks 383hp car is a nicely optioned car with the most uncommon engine available.

My white 70 Polara convertible is an original 440, this is the car that will never be done. My Orange 70 Convertible is a 383 and my 71 is a 440 .

one down

Burgundy car sold......Red one still available.

And no overseas Dave, it is going to Littleton, Colorado

Where will the red one be parked if you still have it by Carlisle?

Where will the red one be parked if you still have it by Carlisle?

not sure if it will be @ my house or in the car corral.....but I only live a mile from the fairgrounds. will prob make the decision last minute.

Will be posting more pics tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back