1970 Fury GT in SF, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4403935329.html

Looks like a better deal than others we've seen.

00b0b_5ShZzk8GeLN_600x450.jpg

Sweet project if not a tad pricy.

Very nice color combo R6 and black

00404_5IukGdwYGXg_600x450.jpg

S62 Tilt Steering Column
A52 Sport Fury GT

1970 Fury GT, 1 of 666 Fury GT built. I bought this car to restore but never got around to it. This car ran three years ago but will need fuel drained and carb rebuilt. It needs the ignition switch rebuilt, ( key goes in but it will not turn ). Floor pans are in great shape but trunk could be replaced, ( i have have a extra trunk pan for the car ). Car was side swiped on back driver side panel and it bent the bumper, ( I have extra quarter panel and bumper for it ). The engine was rebuilt and has approx 1500 miles on it. Hate to sell this car but it needs a new home and someone who will bring her back to life! The car will have to be TRAILERED to new home. Questions? Call 805-501-32three3 or 707-548-one035.

Indeed, its a lot nicer than some of the other basket cases that come thru here (one recurring basket case comes to mind), at least this is a whole car. Tad pricey.

Why are these cars so trashed every time we find one???

I agree this is a lot nicer than that POS we see here all the time.

Why are these cars so trashed every time we find one???
Because no one appreciates them as much as we do. Its all about the A/E/B love affair. Guys will pull the BB motor out of this Fury to put in a 70' /6 Barracuda and then call it a "Plymouth Cuda tribute" car. WTF is that.

Because no one appreciates them as much as we do. Its all about the A/E/B love affair. Guys will pull the BB motor out of this Fury to put in a 70' /6 Barracuda and then call it a "Plymouth Cuda tribute" car. WTF is that.

Laziness.

I like it.........shame abt the qtr panel, adds a lot of work and $$ to it replacing that. Clock is optional on these according to the '70 Fury brochure.

It is a nice car and certainly worth repairing but i think the price is too steep, people compare them to other mopars, B bodies and E bodies to justify the prices, well it isnt a B body and its not an Ebody.

It is a nice car and certainly worth repairing but i think the price is too steep, people compare them to other mopars, B bodies and E bodies to justify the prices, well it isnt a B body and its not an Ebody.

If the car was close enough and I was shopping and the eng/trans are orig then I'd have no problem giving him $4000.......anything else would depend on what the car looks like underneath. SFGT's are one of the more desirable c bodies and it's unencumbered by add on's like AC...........but it has drum brakes according to the tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back