WANTED 1970 Fury III Convertible interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, and may be wrong, that the rear panels are not Fury specific. are looking for driver quality? I don't have spare rears because someone cut holes for speakers in my originals. I do have door panels, typical vert, been wet before. what other trims are you looking for?

I will check my pile of parts I stripped out a vert here, Im sure i have a set of sill plates at least. what is the other bits of misc trim you need?

I think, and may be wrong, that the rear panels are not Fury specific. are looking for driver quality? I don't have spare rears because someone cut holes for speakers in my originals. I do have door panels, typical vert, been wet before. what other trims are you looking for?
I basically have the seats, steering column with wheel, kick panels and that's it. It does have the dash which is toast and all the gauges still intact. Other than that, I need the rest.

I basically have the seats, steering column with wheel, kick panels and that's it. It does have the dash which is toast and all the gauges still intact. Other than that, I need the rest.
It won't be show car, going to be a great cruiser.

I will check my pile of parts I stripped out a vert here, Im sure i have a set of sill plates at least. what is the other bits of misc trim you need?
Does the carpet fit under the sill plate or is there a piece that continues off the front kick panel that runs along the door for carpet to tuck under?

Does the carpet fit under the sill plate or is there a piece that continues off the front kick panel that runs along the door for carpet to tuck under?
Carpet is under kick panel and then goes under sill plate. No extra pieces.

Kick panels and sill plates are the same as any 2 door.

I had a hard time finding good A-pillar trim for my 300 vert. After buying some on Ebay for a premium price, I discovered the sedan or hardtop trim could be used if you cut the top off.

Also, most of the trim pieces that are specific to the convertible will be the same for 69 and 70 Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge.

image.jpg

I had a hard time finding good A-pillar trim for my 300 vert. After buying some on Ebay for a premium price, I discovered the sedan or hardtop trim could be used if you cut the top off.

Also, most of the trim pieces that are specific to the convertible will be the same for 69 and 70 Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge.

Thanks Big John. My A pillar trim was in the car. Originally blue, painted maroon and I stripped and painted black. They look pretty good.

image.jpeg
Got my interior screw kit from Mr G's. Along with some plastic molding clips to fasten exterior trim. They'll require some trimming but should do the trick. Mr G was very helpful.

The weather is atrocious here so Im waiting for it to let up a bit before i dig out the parts, I will let you know though, cheers,
Gary

The weather is atrocious here so Im waiting for it to let up a bit before i dig out the parts, I will let you know though, cheers,
Gary
Thanks Gary, look forward to hearing from you. Looks like I'm about 4 hrs from you. I'm in Lincoln County.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back