For Sale 1970 fury vert tx9 white top buckets console

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Oh! Let me start!

1970 Chrysler Plymouth Dodge 440 CONVERTIBLE! EASY restoration! Ran when parked, no motor or trans! $14,999 FIRM! Don't try to low ball me, I know what these are worth, one JUST LIKE this with a 440 just sold for $40,000!! Don't miss out, these are only going up in VALUE!!!!

View attachment 129153
:BangHead::mad::realcrazy:

Please tell me nobody thought otherwise.
Forever etched in concrete.

PicsArt_06-20-08.58.21.png

Ummm, guys? Samplingman was just being facetious.

I believe we all knew that Stan, and were only reacting to the very real element of truth to his facetiousness. But having a front fender with 1971 side trim on it when it is a 69 model will definitely lower my offer to only $13K! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I get it but If I was willing to go 38,500 I'm sure I had more in the coffers . Perhaps that was more than he was willing to go already .

Hopefully the buyer will show up here. Maybe its Critter, he wanted a black 70 didnt he?
Arrived in NC....Getting acquainted with it's new Mopar siblings.

Assuming you are the new owner, and new to the site in terms of registering at least, one reqisite when posting is for you to take photos of your new Fury vert with its siblings. We need photos!

Congratulations - you did well! :thumbsup:
You could not restore a Fury convertible of that quality for that price and the time put into it is more than many of us would appreciate. Enjoy and welcome! You have good taste given the other cars you have as well. Here is my V code to start things off:

Cuda #2 (1).jpg
Cuda #3 (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg
Cuda #5 (1) (1) (1).jpg

Last edited:
Assuming you are the new owner, and new to the site in terms of registering at least, one reqisite when posting is for you to take photos of your new Fury vert with its siblings. We need photos!

Congratulations - you did well! :thumbsup:
You could not restore a Fury convertible of that quality for that price and the time put into it is more than many of us would appreciate. Enjoy and welcome! You have good taste given the other cars you have as well. Here is my V code to start things off:

View attachment 130469 View attachment 130470 View attachment 130471
NICE 'Cuda! Thank you for the warm welcome and "Yes" I am new to the site. Getting late here in the east, but will get some pics of the kids all together and post them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back