1970 Plymouth Fury convertible - $4250

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NM

This car is in good mechanical shape, top works but rough, cold ac. call 904-315-2518 Body has minor rust and paint is faded Interior is good as well

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/3278329887.html

1970 Plymouth Fury 139.jpg1970 Plymouth Fury 138.jpg1970 Plymouth Fury 137.jpg

1970 Plymouth Fury 139.jpg

1970 Plymouth Fury 138.jpg

1970 Plymouth Fury 137.jpg

That is a nice vert. Too bad it's probably a parts car now.

No its not a parts car, I hope, the frame will tell the story. Big block, buckets nice pad, road wheels in FK5, could be FK3 which was a plymouth only color...If i were looking I would consider it........................................Mark?

The seller claims minor rust. I don't know, can't tell from the pictures.

yes, i'm not too optimistic on the body/frame either. I'd like to get a pic of the fender tag, will ask for one and let you know

i've also asked for pics of the underside, a bunch of them. if he balks, then he has no interest in selling the car. you do not know how many people expect someone to shell out thousands but they cant spend 10 mins taking some good pics (and not half-arsed cell phone pics, use a real camera!!!!!!!!!)

Whoever buys it is going to want to see the underside. Might as well take them now.

well, i think the body is a lot worse than he's letting on....all 4 wheelwell moldings are missing, looks more like it's in rust primer, body def not very straight. i think if it was as good as he says some local would have bought it by now.

Mark, you do realize this is a big block HP car with a console and all your options.........?

yes......assuming all that came originally with the car. do you realize the body on this thing could really look like ****? the pics on the ad aren't exactly eye-opening. and do you see the pic of the back deck lid? looks like it has rust holes in it!!!!!!!!

You mean where the dutchman panel is leaded in? There is your driver.

and do you see the pic of the back deck lid? looks like it has rust holes in it!!!!!!!!

I dont see a photo of the deck lid.

I do believe it has rust on the quarters.....I want this to drive, and drive the snot out of it

just heard back from the seller.............he has no more pics right now and cannot take any, says the fen tag is there but no pic of it and the dutchman panel is rusted through.

now tell me how that gets rusted through in the spots you see in that Daytona link?

too bad, another high optioned car gone to waste. That's ok though, plenty of stuff @ the fall show already. do you think i should buy a GM or a Ford?

if im correct, this looks like the same car i was trying to trade my newport for a few months back. The previous owner was looking to get 2k for it. I think someone bought it and is trying to flip it.
The body, and under carriage were pretty solid. It did have a bit of rust in the quarters, trunk pan, and around the top. But did run, and seemed fixable with some work.

Again it could be a different car, but what are the chances of running into 2 red verts with 383's and matching interiors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back