1970 plymouth fury iii big block sell/trade - $3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
*Not mine*

I am wanting to trade or sell my 1970 Plymouth Fury III. It has a 383 Big Block which is original to the car, and it runs and drives great! Every thing but the AM radio works in this car. It does have factory air setup but i am not sure if it works. This has crank windows and even the crank wing-vent windows work also. The car is in excellent shape underneath and only has some minor rust in some areas. The body is very straight and it did have a vinyl top but the previous owner removed it and started some minor body work and sanding. I was thinking of doing a little light body work and doing a nicer Macco paint job and just drive it as it sits. Power steering with manual brakes, and in the trunk is the spare tire, original intake with 2 barrel carb, original valve covers, and original trunk mat. The motor does have a newer aluminum intake and a 4 barrel carb. Looking to trade more than sell, mostly for 50's-70's cars. This car has a strong drive train and would not take alot of work to make it presentable. Must see underneath to appreicate the cars condition. Call or text with trade offers 937-670-0277

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/3188349879.html

1970 Plymouth Fury 94.jpg

1970 Plymouth Fury 94.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back