1970 Plymouth Fury Suburban - $2900

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
***Not mine***

Plymouth called these Fury based station wagons "Suburbans" and are listed in there own category...FP Suburban (wb 122.0)....Scarce ....1970 Plymouth PL-46 Suburban 9 passenger 5 door station wagon with with fender tag #'s V01 Y05 FT6 G11 H51 M84 M91 R11 E44 D31.....318 two barrel (230hp) A904 automatic and has 8 3/4 rear end.... p/s and a/c....At 18 feet long most Fuselage C-bodies are all but gone either... Crushed (junkyards)....Crashed (demo derbies)....or Smashed!(monster trucks). All original.... including paint, interior, working am radio, optional roof rack and two-way tailgate and working rear electric window.. New battery and newer tires... new brakes rebuilt carb fresh oil change plus coolant and thermostat .....all glass is clean and solid with no chips or cracks....rubber seals soft and pliable... Very solid wagon in excellent running condition.....drive home...$2900 ....Also listed on Ebay classified ads Item #150832446865 with more detailed pictures... more info call Steve @ 602-588-0282

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3070733448.html

Way cool Fury wagon!

71 Suburban 02.jpg

I gotta see more photos of this one, that looks like a nice car from the tiny little obscured photos they give...

Might be lucky and have a 8.75 rear end in it.

It is listed, as having one.

Pheonix...likely a true solid car... Fly out, drive it home.

I think silver police wheels with the early ralley centers and trim rings, FK5 with the Sport Fury grille with the hide-away lights.

My brother had a really nice '70 FK5 Sport Fury, with a 383 when I was in grade school.

Last edited:
It is listed, as having one.

Pheonix...likely a true solid car... Fly out, drive it home.

I think silver police wheels with the early ralley centers and trim rings, FK5 with the Sport Fury grille with the hide-away lights.

My brother had a really nice '70 FK5 Sport Fury, with a 383 when I was in grade school.

You have a way with words................:hungry:

I think that one is dark tan, FT6. That car needs a big block and a paint job, FK5 would be nice.

I looked at this car a month ago. Not anywhere as nice in person as in the pictures. He wanted 5 grand then. I told him he'd be luckey to get 2 for it. It's one of those cars that has alot of minor and not so minor flaws everywhere. I'm waiting for it to drop to about $1500.

I looked at this car a month ago. Not anywhere as nice in person as in the pictures. He wanted 5 grand then. I told him he'd be luckey to get 2 for it. It's one of those cars that has alot of minor and not so minor flaws everywhere. I'm waiting for it to drop to about $1500.

Aha, nothing beats a first hand look. Was a little suspicious as to why the pictures were taken at such a weird angle. I could/would never buy anything sight unseen.

Aha, nothing beats a first hand look. Was a little suspicious as to why the pictures were taken at such a weird angle. I could/would never buy anything sight unseen.

I would have to spend the money to see the car first. I've been told many times "this is an Arizona car" and find evidence that it was in the rust belt or someplace other than Arizona most of it's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back