NOT MINE 1970 polara convertible

69monaco

Reaction score
Looking to clean out some | Classic Cars | City of Toronto | Kijiji
$_59.jpg

Thank you for posting, I am on it. More photos of the car can be found here.

$_59.jpg

If your going to use scoops, at least space them out properly. I am so sick of seeing Mopars ruined with tacky modifications.

If your going to use scoops, at least space them out properly. I am so sick of seeing Mopars ruined with tacky modifications.
I think it is an optical illusion, if you look at the two pictures posted here, one looks offset one way the other picture offset the other way.

Alan

Three cars for $100K. Makes me wonder if it's a prank or an upset wife.

Three cars for $100K. Makes me wonder if it's a prank or an upset wife.
Remember Canadian is as of today 82¢ on US John. Still deranged as I don't know anything of the popularity of the other 2 Canadian brands other than someone in the EU or OZ would desire them as being 'Exotic' but 27k per vehicle is a bit steep even if they are verts.
On second look "acadian" if I remember is the Chevy Bodied Canadian Pontiac right? And this looks to be the 1965 Chevy Malibu body which in a vert is pretty pricey.
2016 Indy Mecum one 4 spd 1965 Chevy Malibu sold (ESTIMATE $50,000 - $65,000)
The "Dodge Perleara" for the crappy pictures looks Fury'ish. still :rolleyes:

Last edited:
All 3 are rare cars. The Acadian especially since they produced fewer than the Polara and is Canadian only.

Remember Canadian is as of today 82¢ on US John. Still deranged as I don't know anything of the popularity of the other 2 Canadian brands other than someone in the EU or OZ would desire them as being 'Exotic' but 27k per vehicle is a bit steep even if they are verts.
On second look "acadian" if I remember is the Chevy Bodied Canadian Pontiac right? And this looks to be the 1965 Chevy Malibu body which in a vert is pretty pricey.
2016 Indy Mecum one 4 spd 1965 Chevy Malibu sold (ESTIMATE $50,000 - $65,000)
The "Dodge Perleara" for the crappy pictures looks Fury'ish. still :rolleyes:
I didn't even think about that... and I looked at the Acadian and thought it was kinda cool.

So, yea, the green Polara is kind the low end of the deal... Not sure about the '64... Was the '64 Canadian Polara more Fury like? That could be a $40K car, $50K on the Acadian and that leaves $10K for the Polara.

Just that the ad is so vague...

I didn't even think about that... and I looked at the Acadian and thought it was kinda cool.

So, yea, the green Polara is kind the low end of the deal... Not sure about the '64... Was the '64 Canadian Polara more Fury like? That could be a $40K car, $50K on the Acadian and that leaves $10K for the Polara.

Just that the ad is so vague...
She does have the 1964 Dodge Polara separately listed for $42,000.00 and spelled the American way so I would take it to be the US Polara, still not the best pictures and appears to be a full restoration project still in motion. Not the best AD when you start the text description with "lol".
1964 Dodge Polara | Classic Cars | City of Toronto | Kijiji

Also has 2 decade old weather beaten SeaDoo's PW's for sale @ $12k IHNFI what those go for other than 'obsolete' in that world IMHO.

There's that hood again. It seems to migrate from car to car now and then.

Although one can find bigger. I don't know what it is with tacking on big hoods onto Mopars but it seems more common to me than other makes.

165984239_805754447017832_8419235534529479794_n.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a pile of diapers on the rear seat or some undies that got ripped off in the middle of the night?

OK at least there is not a hose on the seat and a bucket of dirty motor oil.......

Back