WANTED 1970 Polara trunk floor pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cags70PolaraConvert

Reaction score
Contact seller
Went to some shops yesterday to get quotes for work on my polara and figured I would start seeing what I could source for parts myself before I commit to a shop. Looking for trunk floor pans that fit a 1970 polara convertible. Also need to look for rear wheel wells for both sides. Thank you for any assistance.

Paul

There was a super solid 1971 Polara 2dr for sale in AZ (Edit: NM) a few months back. Did you consider it?

Last edited:
I think that went, or I am thinking of the New Mexico car. Thanks for lead, I will see if I can find it.

Did I read somewhere that the trunk pans are the same for dodge and plymouth c bodies from 65 to 73?

Did I read somewhere that the trunk pans are the same for dodge and plymouth c bodies from 65 to 73?
The difference for Dodge and Plymouth is in the rear seat foot well, the Dodge is longer, there is a filler panel there that is a different size. I cannot comment on the year differences if any.

Alan

I wonder if it would be easier for a body shop to start with a trunk pan from a plymouth and extend it or just work from scratch if I can't find a dodge floorpan. I guess it depends on the shop.

Just found the thread about the 65-73 trunk pans. After reading it in full my idea of buying the fury trunk pan from C2C and have the body shop extend that pan to fit my car doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore. :(

You need to source a 69-73 donor car. Trunk pans are all the same no matter what model.

Only difference will be the spare tire location for the convertible.

Not shown (this is 69) is the front floor section (one piece), the two floor sections (Pan 23-32-24/48) are shared between Dodge and Plymouth (and probably Chrysler), the Extensions (23-32-25) are where the difference is made. Forward or rear of the Extensions and you are good, the Extensions need to come from the same car.
19a1022.jpg

Alan

Call Wildcat and see if this one is still there. Long shot the pan is good with the trunk open.

AF187B5C-3B40-4F58-B86B-A2CCA3FA9B04.jpeg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back