1970 Sport Fury GT - $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you Send it to Fast and Loud, they would build it..! The only thing that car is good for is the body panels or parts someone is looking for. $2500 puuuh.

That's one of my favorite cars. When taken as a percentage of total investment to restored state, $2500 is statistically equivalent to $500.

T0F
T: 440 /4bbl --350 Horse
0: 1970
F: Newark, DE

Wow, too bad it's missing most of it, really well optioned car.

PH23:
Plymouth Fury
High
2 Door Hardtop

T0F: Unknown
Newark, DE, USA

144167: Sequence number

E85: 440 cid 4 barrel V8 350hp
D32: Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
EB7: Medium Blue Metallic Exterior Color
H4XW: Trim - High, Vinyl Split Bench Seat, Black/White
EW1: White Int. Door Frames
A16: Build Date: October 16
149414: Order number

EB7: Medium Blue Metallic Top Color
A01: Light Package
A52: Sport Fury GT
G31: OS RH Manual Standard Mirror
H51: Air Conditioning with Heater
L31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals

E42: ?
M25: Wide sill moldings
M26: Wheel Lip Moldings
M31: Belt Moldings
P45: Power Deck Lid Release
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)

26: 26in Radiator
END: End of Sales Codes

Hey guys, wonder is this car still for sale? Or still as complete (incomplete lol) as in the ad pics - guys on C-Body dry dock saying people are ringing the seller for parts etc.).

http://cbodydrydock.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?169173.10

Wonder what the seller would charge to put some wheels up front, and chuck an axle/springs/wheels under the rear? Badly need pix of the underside, interior floor and trunk floor if he wants to sell it. Then again, I have done madder things.....want one so badly though, I think the '70 Sport Fury GT is the ultimate fuselage C-Body. Imagine this thing with a 440-6BBL and manual floor trans.......wow

Hi there, from Australia

Hey, many thanks, the warm welcome is greatly appreciated. I am a new member, writing from Australia - I am actually Irish and now live here.

In terms of C-Bodies, I have a 1973 Plymouth Fury Gran Sedan back in the ol' sod - dark metallic blue, white vinyl roof, black interior, 360 2-Barrel/A727. Very rough car unfortunately.
(Also had a '75 Fury B-Body sedan, ex-American Embassy vehicle - embassy is located in Ireland's capital Dublin. Stripped that of everything as was so bad, was actually raced in a Banger Race, what they call Demolition Derby in Ireland & UK, in September just gone. My aim is to find another, but very hard to find plain jane Government-type in good condition - was black with tan interior, rubber floor mats, 360 2-Barrel/A727, power steering and air-con (can't understand why air-con was ordered for Ireland in 1975 but there you go. Then again there was a heat wave/drought back home in the mid '70s.......).

Here in Oz, Mopars are a big deal, also having their own home grown product based on the A-Body (Chrysler Australia closed down in 1981).I own a ’69 Dodge Phoenix here (a re-badged Fury III) sedan– these cars were sold in small numbers here from about 1960 to 1971 (some sayslightly later but the 1971 model was the last year model sold in Australia),imported in kit form from Canada (due to Commonwealth regulations), and arefactory RHD. Please refer to link, good website: http://mydodgephoenix.com/For the fuselage years, 1969-1971 models, 800 were sold eachyear – 400no. pillared 4-door Sedan models with 318/A727, and 400no. 4-doorHardtop models with 383/A727. All individually numbered with plaque on thedash.

Sorry to write so much, just really enjoy this forum. And would love to rescue that GT! What a shame....

Cheers, Aidan

True, true. Other personal favs: 1969 & 1970 Polara 2-Door, 1969 Imperial 2-door, 1969 Chrysler 300 2-door (a mate has a '70), 1973 Fury 2-door (ala Thunderbolt and Lightfoot movie from '74), la la la....could go on and on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back