1971-1973 C-Body Sunroof Cars

sdweatherman

Reaction score
Here are the 1971-1973 C-Body sunroof cars that I have run across so far. Thanks to those members that have been keeping their eyes open, and to those members that have shared their cars and info - especially Steve, Rob, Doug and Dave. I will add additional cars when they surface. If anyone spots a sunroof C-Body - please snap some pics! Thanks and enjoy. Scott.

1971 sunroof C-Bodies:
http://www.blackhillsmopars.org/files/pdf/Sunroof1971ChryslerCars.pdf - Updated 01/08/2016

1972 sunroof C-Bodies:
http://www.blackhillsmopars.org/files/pdf/Sunroof1972ChryslerCars.pdf - Updated 01/10/2016

1973 sunroof C-Bodies:
http://www.blackhillsmopars.org/files/pdf/Sunroof1973ChryslerCars.pdf - Updated 03/04/2016

Last edited:
found this..just thought ld throw it out there..
$_35.JPG

1973 link has been fixed. Can Critter - thanks for posting the pic - Do you have a larger picture - or more pictures/info you could email me? If you click on my username - you can find my email. Thanks!

at this time no but can put you in touch with individual who can...give me couple days...

Pretty cool, I remember seeing the wagon with a sunroof before but I don't recall ever seeing a 4 door car with one.

Thanks for posting them up.

Dave

I'm having sellers remorse again seeing my yellow 73 coupe I sold to Ross about three years ago. almost bought a yellow 72 coupe with sun roof on Craigs list in North Carolina about a year ago, even sent a down payment, then he changed his mind and sold it to another guy, the engine was tight and it was originally a white car with gold buckets and needed restoration, He did give me my down payment back and said the new owner was very happy. I was not !! So I bought a 79 300 with Ttops on Ebay from Texas and that's my current project! this is my second 79 300 Ttop, sold the first one after about 23 years of it being the wifes car and raising two daughters! Should never have sold either, darn sellers remorse! Now I'm thinking of selling my 72 Town and Country with one year only vinyl top! You would think I would learn!!The woodgrain was done free hand by Kathy my talented wife then clear coated by me.

DSCN0589.JPG

Last edited:
I'm having sellers remorse again seeing my yellow 73 coupe I sold to Ross about three years ago. almost bought a yellow 72 coupe with sun roof on Craigs list in North Carolina about a year ago, even sent a down payment, then he changed his mind and sold it to another guy, the engine was tight and it was originally a white car with gold buckets and needed restoration, He did give me my down payment back and said the new owner was very happy. I was not !! So I bought a 79 300 with Ttops on Ebay from Texas and that's my current project! this is my second 79 300 Ttop, sold the first one after about 23 years of it being the wifes car and raising two daughters! Should never have sold either, darn sellers remorse! Now I'm thinking of selling my 72 Town and Country with one year only vinyl top! You would think I would learn!!

Yeah, youre selling the keepers

Almost bought a yellow 72 coupe with sun roof on Craigs list in North Carolina about a year ago, even sent a down payment, then he changed his mind and sold it to another guy, the engine was tight and it was originally a white car with gold buckets and needed restoration.!
Hey glennb49, did you happen to save any info on that 72 sunroof coupe? Any pictures? Would also love to hear about your 81 sunroof FS Imperial! Thanks, Scott.

Back