WANTED 1971 300 Hubcaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set similar to your one on the left, but they are not 300 covers.

IMG_1092.JPG

@Hank
I have a set of these I've been meaning to sell.
They are 1970 of course, but the 71s don't befit a 300 very well.
If you are interested, I'll post pics and we could figure out a price good for both of us?
1667157433154.png

Here are some on Ebay:

Genuine 1971 Chrysler 300 15 inch hubcaps wheel covers | eBay

It seems you need to search on a regular basis to find a complete set as they do come up from time to time. This set has what seems to be two pretty good ones for used condition but only two of them have the center decal - the other one is missing the metal decal.

Keep looking to build up a set eventually. That is what I had to do to build up a pretty good set for my car.

Show us a photo of your car if you would be willing.

Thanks

Here are some on Ebay:

Genuine 1971 Chrysler 300 15 inch hubcaps wheel covers | eBay

It seems you need to search on a regular basis to find a complete set as they do come up from time to time. This set has what seems to be two pretty good ones for used condition but only two of them have the center decal - the other one is missing the metal decal.

Keep looking to build up a set eventually. That is what I had to do to build up a pretty good set for my car.

Show us a photo of your car if you would be willing.

Thanks
thanks, I saw those on ebay but was hoping I might find some better examples. I actually don't have a 300. I saw in the 70-71 parts catalog the body diagram for the Town & Country has these caps. Really like that look. Here's my car.

IMG_0281.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back