For Sale 1971 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF did he use. Wallboard compound?

00p0p_ebkkbw2gi5c_1200x900-jpg.jpg

They didn't use any sealer between the plug and body. It was up to the vinyl roof to keep the water out...

A short term quick fix to a genuine engineering problem if there ever was one. The kind of Pyrrhic victory the ”flamethrower” (an accountant by the way) Lynn Townsend made his subordinants do. To the eventual near collapse of the brand in the late ’70’s.

Of course this could be, and should be saved. Take the mint ”shorty” that has been seen here, and proceed from there.

I dont wanna know
I knew that one might have been obscure but my thinking was “hey that looks like a young Michael Jackson” so then of course that song popped into my head and I immediately thought that this car is asking for one more chance.

I knew that one might have been obscure but my thinking was “hey that looks like a young Michael Jackson” so then of course that song popped into my head and I immediately thought that this car is asking for one more chance.

No, I got ya, Matteo.

It was more of why tf is this guy driving around with a pic of Michael Jackson riding shotgun. Creepy.

It was more of why tf is this guy driving around with a pic of Michael Jackson riding shotgun. Creepy.

Could it be Prince Michael Jackson selling his grandfather's (Joe Jackson) car?...
oh wait the ad sounds like the grandfather is still alive... nevermind.
:steering::steering::steering:

Wait Wait, we can spin this, He just died recent, could be a old CL recycled ad...
f22014f5ec8b7d8fd45267e0af6f885c_384.png

Coming soon to Barrett-Jackson...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back