NOT MINE 1971 Chrysler newport $11,000

My 3rd journey into the world of the fuselage cars

DSC07538.JPG

DSC07539.JPG

DSC07546.JPG

DSC07549.JPG

DSC07555.JPG

Last edited:
Congratulations Mike! I'll bet its as clean as it looks in the pictures.
BTW, hit me up if you're going to replace the front bumper. I have 2 of them.

Congratulations Mike! I'll bet its as clean as it looks in the pictures.
BTW, hit me up if you're going to replace the front bumper. I have 2 of them.
thanks tim, core or nice? I'll also need the trim on the grey filler panel DS., i'll contact after my inspection. check out rear defrost.

DSC07557.JPG

DSC07560.JPG

DSC07565.JPG

Yeah, I noticed that. It's just what the guy had with the car. Must be for a different car the original owner had?
Isn't the certicard just a warranty card for information anyway? What was it's use?

It's for a 67 Newport made at the Jefferson plant. CE23G7274360

It was used to help document service on the car.

Not true. You had a 69 Polara 500.

Great buy!
oh yeah, i forgot. i only owned that car a couple of months and at the time I was on pain killers, that's perhaps why i didn't remember it.
If memory serves, you owned not one ( DM27L9D280367 that Polara Dave mentioned, and is is now with @69monaco ) but two 1969 senior dodges -- the other is the wagon that you sold to @My65cuda ( DH46H9D121988 ). Please correct me if I am off.

Regardless: congrats on the acquisition, this is a really, really nice fusie and a great buy too :thumbsup:

If memory serves, you owned not one ( DM27L9D280367 that Polara Dave mentioned, and is is now with @69monaco ) but two 1969 senior dodges -- the other is the wagon that you sold to @My65cuda ( DH46H9D121988 ). Please correct me if I am off.

Regardless: congrats on the acquisition, this is a really, really nice fusie and a great buy too :thumbsup:

Oh yeah ....

Jees, nothing gets by you guys, any chance you know my Marine Corps service number. LOL need to work for FBI

I did forget about the Wagon. I was certain I there was two but couldn't nail it down.
Nice job A.

Back