1971 fury rear bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a euro thing and to hear Stan tell it, a California thing

This was an original Beavis and Butthead quote I didn*t get back then until someone explained it to me, so American isnspired for a change. I used to be younger back then. :)

There are icons that can do that better than me.

Hi Jim - nice to see you signed up over here. Sorry I couldn't help you out with a 71 Fury I bumper but this is probably one of the best places to find one (don't forget Moparts). The car looks like it's in real nice shape. I'm kind of an "it's your car - do what you like" kinda guy. Besides, it'll probably be more popular and have more value as a Police car "clone" than as a plain jane 360 powered 4 door Fury, anyway. I guess there's always guys that will disagree with that logic, though - especially in the Mopar world. :urkidding: Can't wait for finished pics - I always liked old cop cars from the 60s and early 70s. :thumbsup:

Fury update photos

The car should be out of the body shop later this week. Here are some updated photos of the paint scheme. They are going to add more clearcoat, wetsand and buff and she should be ready for the light & siren. Decals should be in by the end of March. Jim

rmp driver front.jpg

rmp passenger front.jpg

rmp door jamb.jpg

rmp rear.jpg

rmp passenger rear.JPG

rmp rear 2.jpg

Very nice work. Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I bet you have some cop stories to tell from that career!

A buddy of mine created a website for the project. Like the car, it's a work in progress. We had to borrow a photo for the home page because the car is not complete yet. Eventually we'll have before and after photos posted next to one another. Here's the link:

www.nypd71fury.com

A buddy of mine created a website for the project. Like the car, it's a work in progress. We had to borrow a photo for the home page because the car is not complete yet. Eventually we'll have before and after photos posted next to one another. Here's the link:

www.nypd71fury.com
I have that book marked. Good job on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back