1971 monaco wagon

69monaco

Reaction score
I think someone here does like it a lot.....................deal of the day!!!
1971 Dodge Monaco

upload_2017-8-30_20-31-4.png

WOW........ I like that. Looks like great potential. Not much info though. The guy sounds a little PO'ed, I'd be afraid to call him just to ask questions.

Haz you written all over it Will. If the eyez closed on the '71 I'd havta arm wrestle you for it Pal. On 2nd thought? I think Dave should jump on that one? Change the script to Polara on the sidez and only he and the Lord would know, lol

I was out of the business, the buying of cars business. . In fact, possibly selling soon BUT I made the call

I find this interesting. She sold the car to a guy in Colorado . I presume the guy is Steve , who is the same guy that bought the black 70 Monaco in Colorado, you remember, the one with the console and burnt orange interior. ALSO the same guy that had the one pictured in Stans post.

So, somewhere its frustrating that we all know he is a constant lurker and buys what we post here and refuses to post.

I am also a little annoyed that I called her first and she sold it to someone that called after I did.

Flip that coin and I am ecstatic that I dont need to buy this car and someone else made the decision for me . I can continue onto my plans for the future . . . . :thankyou: :elmer:

Back